- MicroRNA Profiling[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Sweta Rani.
- Rani, Sweta., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 246 p. 41 illus., 32 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1509
- MiRNA Biogenesis and Regulation of Diseases: An Overview -- Assessment of Basic Biological Functions Exerted by miRNAs -- Extraction of miRNAs from Formalin Fixed Paraffin Embedded (FFPE) Tissues -- MiRNA Isolation from Plants Rich in Polysaccharides and Polyphenols -- MicroRNA Profiling of Exosomes -- MiRNA Profiling in Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells -- MiRNA Expression in Cystic Fibrosis Bronchial Epithelial Cells -- TaqMan Low Density Array: MicroRNA Profiling for Biomarker and Oncosuppressor Discovery -- Detection of MicroRNAs in Brain Slices Using In Situ Hybridization -- Exosomal MicroRNA Discovery in Age-Related Macular Degeneration -- Profiling the MicroRNA Payload of Exosomes Derived from Ex Vivo Primary Colorectal Fibroblasts -- Circulating MicroRNAs in Cancer -- Profiling Circulating MiRNAs from the Plasma of Individuals with Metabolic Syndrome -- Manipulating MiRNA Expression to Uncover Hidden Functions -- Analysis of the Distribution Profiles of Circulating MicroRNAs by Asymmetrical Flow Field Flow Fractionation -- MicroRNA Expression Profiling Using Agilent One-Color Microarray -- A Multiplex Ligation Assay for MiRNA Copy Number Profiling -- Practical Bioinformatics Analysis of MiRNA Data Using Online Tools -- Visualization and Analysis of MiRNA-Targets Interactions Networks -- Guidelines on Designing MicroRNA Sponges: From Construction to Stable Cell Line -- Customization of Artificial MicroRNA Design.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493965229