- In Vitro Mutagenesis[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Andrew Reeves.
- Reeves, Andrew., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XV, 511 p. 96 illus., 52 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1498
- Design and Validation of CRISPR/Cas9 Systems for Targeted Gene Modification in Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells -- Mutagenesis and Genome Engineering of Epstein-Barr Virus in Cultured Human Cells by CRISPR/Cas9 -- Use of CRISPR/Cas Genome Editing Technology for Targeted Mutagenesis in Rice -- All-in-One CRISPR-Cas9/FokI-dCas9 Vector-Mediated Multiplex Genome Engineering in Cultured Cells -- CRISPR/Cas9-Mediated Mutagenesis of Human Pluripotent Stem Cells in Defined Xeno-free E8 Medium -- Development of CRISPR/Cas9 for Efficient Genome Editing in Toxoplasma gondii -- Generation of Stable Knockout Mammalian Cells By TALEN-Mediated Locus-Specific Gene Editing -- Efficient Generation of Gene-Modified Mice by Haploid Embryonic Stem Cell- Mediated Semi-Cloned Technology. - Insertion of Group II Intron-Based Ribozyme Switches into Homing Endonuclease Genes -- Generating a Genome Editing Nuclease for Targeted Mutagenesis in Human Cells -- Use of Group II Intron Technology for Targeted Mutagenesis in Chlamydia trachomatis -- in silico Approaches to Identify Mutagenesis Targets to Probe and Alter Protein-Cofactor and Protein-Protein Functional Relationships -- in silico Prediction of Deleteriousness for Non-Synonymous and Splice-Altering Single Nucleotide Variants in the Human Genome -- in silico methods for Analyzing Mutagenesis Targets -- Methods for Detecting Critical Residues in Proteins -- A Method for Bioinformatic Analysis of Transposon Insertion Sequencing (INSeq) Results for Identification of Microbial Fitness Determinants -- Application of in vitro Transposon Mutagenesis to Erythromycin Strain Improvement in Saccharopolyspora erythraea -- Engineering Gram-Negative Microbial Cell Factories Using Transposon Vectors -- PERMutation Using Transposase Engineering (PERMUTE): a Simple Approach for Constructing Circularly-Permuted Protein Libraries -- Transposon Insertion Mutagenesis for Archaeal Gene Discovery -- Genome-Wide Transposon Mutagenesis in Mycobacterium tuberculosis and Mycobacterium smegmatis -- Multiple Site-Directed and Saturation Mutagenesis by the Patch Cloning Method -- Seamless Ligation Cloning Extract (Slice) Method Using Cell Lysates from Laboratory Escherichia coli Strains and its Application to Slip Site-Directed Mutagenesis -- Facile Site-Directed Mutagenesis of Large Constructs Using Gibson Isothermal DNA Assembly -- Revised Mechanism and Improved Efficiency of the Quikchange Site-Directed Mutagenesis Method -- An in vitro Single Primer Site-Directed Mutagenesis Method for Use in Biotechnology -- Use of Megaprimer and Overlapping Extension PCR (OE-PCR) to Site-Specifically Mutagenize and Enhance Cyclodextrin Glucosyltransferase (CGTase) Function -- Step-by-Step in vitro Mutagenesis - Lessons from Fucose-Binding Lectin PA-IIL -- Analytical Methods for Assessing the Effects of Site-Directed Mutagenesis on Protein-Cofactor and Protein-Protein Functional Relationships -- Biochemical and Biophysical Methods to Examine the Effects of Site-Directed Mutagenesis on Enzymatic Activities and Interprotein Interactions -- Use of Random and Site-Directed Mutagenesis to Probe Protein Structure-Function Relationships: Applied Techniques in the Study of Helicobacter pylori -- Novel Random Mutagenesis Method for Directed Evolution -- Random Mutagenesis by Error-Prone Polymerase Chain Reaction Using a Heavy Water Solvent -- Development and Use of a Novel Random Mutagenesis Method: in Situ Error-Prone PCR (is-epPCR).
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493964703