- RNA Methylation[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Alexandra Lusser.
- Lusser, Alexandra., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 304 p. 62 illus., 34 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1562
- LC-MS Analysis of Methylated RNA -- Comparative Analysis of Ribonucleic Acid Digests (CARD) by mass Spectrometry -- Liquid Chromatography-Mass Spectrometry for Analysis of RNA Adenosine Methylation -- Genome-Wide Location Analyses of N6-Methyladenosine Modifications (m6A-seq) -- Mapping m6A at Individual-Nucleotide Resolution using Crosslinking and Immunoprecipitation (miCLIP) -- Detection and Quantification of N6-Methyladenosine in Messenger RNA by TLC -- Illustrating the Epitranscriptome at Nucleotide Resolution using Methylation-iCLIP (miCLIP) -- Detection of 5-Methylcytosine in Specific Poly(A) RNAs by Bisulfite Sequencing -- Transcriptome-Wide Detection of 5-Methylcytosine by Bisulfite Sequencing -- Analysis of High-Throughput RNA Bisulfite Sequencing Data -- Statistcal Methods for Transcriptome-Wide Analysis of RNA Methylation by Bisulfite -- High-Throughput Mapping of 2??O-Me Residues in RNA using Next-Generation Sequencing (Illumina RiboMethSeq Protocol) -- RiboMeth-seq: Profiling of 2??O-Me in RNA -- In Silico Identification of RNA Modifications from High-Throughput Sequencing Data using HAMR -- High-Throughput Small RNA Sequencing Enhanced by AlkB-Facilitated RNA de-Methylation (ARM-seq) -- Transcriptome-Wide Mapping of N1-Methyladenosine Methylome -- In Vitro Assays for RNA Methyltransferase Activity -- Crosslinking Methods to Identify RNA Methyltransferase Targets In Vivo -- Methylated mRNA Nucleotides as Regulators for Ribosomal Translation -- Automated Chemical Solid-Phase Synthesis and Deprotection of 5-Hydroxymethylcytosine-Containing RNA.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493968053