- Management of Infectious Complications in Cancer Patients[electronic resource] / edited by Gary A. Noskin.
- Noskin, Gary A., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 300 p. : online resource.
- Cancer Treatment and Research
- Host impairments in patients with neoplastic diseases -- Epidemiology of infectious complications in cancer patients -- Approach to fever in the neutropenic host -- Infections associated with solid tumors -- Role of the clinical microbiology laboratory in the diagnosis of infections -- Recent advances in the management of fungal infections -- Recent advances in the management of viral infections -- Cytokines and biological response modifiers in the treatment of infection -- Prevention of infection in immunocompromised hosts -- Pharmacologic considerations with antimicrobials used in oncology -- Economic impact of infections in patients with cancer.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780792381501