- Advances in X-Ray Contrast[electronic resource] :Collected Papers / edited by P. Dawson, W. Clauss.
- Dawson, P., editor., Clauss, W., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- 124 p. : online resource.
- On the nephrotoxic potential of the iodinated intravascular contrast agents -- Nephrotoxicity related to X-ray contrast media -- The role of contrast agents in thromboembolic phenomena in clinical angiography -- Delayed reactions to intravenous injections of urographic contrast media -- Contrast media use in paediatrics -- Cardiac use and effects of contrast agents -- Contrast agents in interventional radiology -- Contrast enhancement in computed tomography of the liver, pancreas and spleen -- Spiral computed tomography - a short overview -- Electron Beam Computed Tomography (EBCT) -- Iodinated contrast agents in neuroradiology -- Development of intravascular contrast agents: the first 100 years -- Risk factors, prophylaxis and therapy of X-ray contrast media reactions -- Contrast medium administration in spiral computerised tomography: an overview of a consensus meeting in radiodiagnosis.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780792387411