- The Immunoglobulin Receptors and their Physiological and Pathological Roles in Immunity[electronic resource] / edited by Jan G. J. van de Winkel, P. Mark Hogarth.
- Winkel, Jan G. J. van de., editor., Hogarth, P. Mark., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XV, 324 p. : online resource.
- Immunology and Medicine Series ; 26
- 1 Introduction to the field -- A: Physiological role of Fc receptors -- General aspects of FcR -- 2 Molecular basis for the interaction of Fc receptors with immunoglobulins -- 3 Fc receptor genetics and the manipulation of genes in the study of FcR biology -- 4 Commentary -- FcR and Ig-transport/catabolism -- 5 The polymeric immunoglobulin receptor -- 6 Multiple roles of FcRn -- 7 Commentary: The polymeric immunoglobulin receptor and the Brambell receptor: non-haematopoietic FcRs, with much to compare -- FcR and Cell activation -- 8 Signals initiated by the high affinity FcR for IgE -- 9 Phagocyte Fc receptors for IgG -- 10 Human IgA Fc receptors (Fc?R) -- 11 Platelet Fc receptors for IgG and IgE -- 12 Polymorphisms of Fc?RIIIa on NK cells and macrophages -- 13 Cooperation between IgG Fc receptors and complement receptors in host defence -- 14 Commentary -- FcR and immunoregulation -- 15 Fc?R and IgG-mediated negative regulation of immune responses -- 16 Fc?R on T cells -- 17 Role of IgG and IgE FcR in antigen presentation -- 18 Structure and function of CD23 -- 19 Commentary on FcR regulation of development and function of the immune system -- B: Clinical aspects of Fc receptors -- 20 The role and use of recombinant receptors in the investigation and control of antibody-induced inflammation -- 21 FcR and autoimmunity -- 22 Heparin-induced thrombocytopenia as a model for Fc?RII-mediated disease -- 23 Fc?receptor polymorphisms: clinical aspects -- 24 Soluble Fc?R, a biological perspective -- 25 Fc?R-directed immunotherapies -- 26 The rewards of conversion to ?쁅cRism??-- 27 Fc receptors: historical perspectives and a look to the future.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789401061063