- Heart rate as a determinant of cardiac function[electronic resource] :Basic mechanisms and clinical significance / edited by G. Hasenfuss, H. Just.
- Hasenfuss, G., editor., Just, H., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- VIII, 275p. : online resource.
- Regulation of heart rate -- Physiology and pathophysiology of baroreceptor function and neuro-hormonal abnormalities in heart failure -- Heart rate and myocardial function -- A mechanistic analysis of the force-frequency relation in non-failing and progressively failing human myocardium -- Post-rest contraction amplitude in myocytes from failing human ventricle -- Influence of SR Ca2+-ATPase and Na+-Ca2+-exchanger on the force-frequency relation -- Force-frequency relations in nonfailing and failing animal myocardium -- Influence of stimulation frequency on subcellular systems -- Heart rate as a determinant of L-type Ca2+ channel activity: Mechanisms and implication in force-frequency relation -- Electrophysiological aspects of changes in heart rate -- Influence of Forskolin on the force-frequency behavior in nonfailing and end-stage failing human myocardium -- Modulation of the force-frequency relation -- Effect of inotropic interventions on the force-frequency relation in the human heart -- Effects of cytokines and nitric oxide on myocardial E-C coupling -- Relevance of heart rate on hemodynamics and energetic -- Adrenergic regulation on the force-frequency effect -- Influence of left ventricular pressures and heart rate on myocardial high-energy phosphate metabolism -- Force-frequency relation in patients with left ventricular hypertrophy and failure -- Prognostic relevance of heart rate -- Heart rate variability and electrical stability -- Rate-dependence of antiarrhythmic and proarrhythmic properties of class I and class III antiarrhythmic drugs -- Autonomic control of heart rate: Pharmacological and nonpharmacological modulation -- Therapeutic relevance of heart rate control -- Left ventricular restoring forces: Modulation by heart rate and contractility -- Beta-blocker treatment in heart failure. Role of heart rate reduction -- Digitalis therapy ??Relevance of heart rate reduction -- ?-Blocker treatment of chronic heart failure with special regard to Carvedilol.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642470721