- Mammalian Subventricular Zones[electronic resource] :Their Roles in Brain Development, Cell Replacement and Disease / edited by Steven W. Levison.
- Levison, Steven W., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- VI, 307 p. : online resource.
- Cellular Heterogeneity of the Neonatal SVZ and its Contributions to Forebrain Neurogenesis and Gliogenesis -- Extrinsic and Intrinsic Factors Modulating Proliferation and Self-renewal of Multipotential CNS Progenitors and Adult Neural Stem Cells of the Subventricular Zone -- Birth, Migration and Function of SVZ-derived Neurons in the Adult Brain -- Contributions of the Neocortical Svz to Human Brain Development -- Responses of the Adult SVZ to Neuronal Death and Injury -- Responses of the SVZ to Radiation and Chemotherapy -- The Subventricular Zone Responds Dynamically to Mechanical Brain Injuries -- Responses of the SVZ to Hypoxia and Hypoxia/Ischemia -- Responses of the SVZ to Demyelinating Diseases -- Auxiliary Proliferative Zones in the Developing and Adult Central Nervous System: Lessons from Studies on the Effects of Ethanol.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780387260679