- Cleft Lip and Palate[electronic resource] / edited by Samuel Berkowitz.
- 2nd Edition.
- Berkowitz, Samuel., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XXXIV, 800 p. 478 illus., 278 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Facial Embryology and Neonatal Palatal Cleft Morphology -- Developmental Biology and Morphogenesis of the Face, Lip and Palate -- Prenatal Diagnosis of Oral Clefts -- The Value of Longitudinal Facial and Dental Casts Records in Clinical Research and Treatment Analysis -- Facial and Palatal Growth -- Alternative Method Used to Correct Distorted Neonatal Cleft Arch Forms -- Types of Clefts -- The Effect of Clefting of the Lip and Palate an the Palatal Arch Form -- Clefts of the Lip and Alveolus and Clefts of the Uvulae and Soft Palate -- Complete Unilateral Cleft of the Lip and Palate -- Complete Bilateral Cleft Lip and Palate -- Isolated Cleft Palate -- Submucous Cleft Palate -- Lip Pits; Orthodontic Treatment, Dentition and Occlusion; Associated Skeletal Structures -- Pierre Robin Sequence -- Facial Growth in Cleft Palate Children -- Characteristics of Facial Morphology and Growth in Infants with Clefts -- Facial Growth and Morphology in the Unoperated Cleft Lip and Palate Subject: The Sri Lanka Study -- A Brief Overview of Psychological Issues in Cleft Lip and Palate -- Craniofacial Psychology:New Directions -- Lip and Palate Surgery -- A Short History of Prepalatal Clefts -- Core Curriculum for Cleft Lip/Palate and other Craniofacial Anomalies -- Palatal Wound Healing:The Effects of Scarring on Growth -- Lip and Palate Surgery -- Diseases of the Ear in Children with Cleft Palate and Craniofacial Anomalies -- Timing of Cleft Palate Closure Should Be Based on the Ratio of the Area of the Cleft to That of the Palatal Segments and Not on the Age Alone -- Presurgical Orthopedics -- Neonatal Maxillary Orthopedics -- History of Neonatal Maxillary Orthopedics: Past to Present -- A Comparison of the Effects of the Latham-Millard POPLA Procedure with a Conservative Treatment Approach on Dental Occlusion and Facial Aesthetics in CUCLP and CBCLP -- Nasoalveolar Molding for Infants Born with Clefts of the Lip, Alveolus and Palate -- Surgical Treatment of Clefts of the Lip and Palate from Birth to Age Ten -- Midfacial Changes -- Protraction Facial Mask -- Protraction Facial Mask for the Correction of Midfacial Retrusion: The Bergen Rationale -- LeFort I Osteotomy -- Rigid External Distraction: Its Application in Cleft Maxillary Deformities -- Orthognathic Surgery -- Management of Maxillary Deformities in Growing Cleft Patients -- Remodeling the Craniofacial Skeleton by Distraction Osteogenesis - The Madible -- Cleft-Orthognathic Surgery -- Prevention of Relapse Following Cleftal Bone Grafting and the Future Use of BMP Cytokines to Regenerate Osseous Clefts Without Grafting -- Secondary Bone Grafting of Alveolar Clefts -- Speech Implication of Orthognathic Intervention -- The Nasopharyngeal Area -- Diagnostic Procedures and Instruments Used in the Assessment and Treatment of Speech -- Variations in Nasopharyngeal Skeletal Architecture -- The Velopharyngeal Mechanism -- The Nasal Airway in Breathing and Speech -- Surgical Management of Velopharyngeal Dysfunction -- Velopharyngeal Dysfunction Management Algorithms -- Speech -- Optimal Age for Palatoplasty to Facilitate Normal Speech Development: What is the Evidence? -- Speech, Language, and Velopharyngeal Dysfunction: Management Throughout the Life of an Individual with Cleft Palate -- Prosthetic Speech Appliances for Patients with Cleft Palate -- Palatal Lift Prosthesis for the Treatment of Velopharyngeal Incompetency and Insufficiency -- The Future -- Summary of Treatment Concepts and a New Direction for Future Palatal Growth Studies -- Eurocleft ??An Experiment in Intercenter Collaboration -- Social, Ethical, and Health Policy Issues in the Care of Children with Major Craniofacial Conditions.
Medicine & Public Health.
Oral and Maxillofacial Surgery.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783540234098