- The Tumor Microenvironment[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Josie Ursini-Siegel, Nicole Beauchemin.
- Ursini-Siegel, Josie., editor., Beauchemin, Nicole., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 356 p. 38 illus., 19 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1458
- Methods of Immunohistochemistry and Immunofluorescence: Converting Invisible to Visible -- Laser Capture Microdissection as a Tool to Study Tumor Stroma -- Quantitative Analysis of Human Cancer Cell Extravasation Using Intravital Imaging -- Studies on the Tumor Vasculature and Coagulant Microenvironment -- A Microfluidic Method to Mimic Luminal Structures in the Tumor Microenvironment -- Measuring Vascular Permeability In Vivo -- Hydroxylation-Dependent Interaction of Substrates to the Von Hippel-Lindau Tumor Suppressor Protein (VHL) -- Analyzing the Tumor Microenvironment by Flow Cytometry -- Detecting Secreted Analytes from Immune Cells: An Overview of Technologies -- Purification of Immune Cell Populations from Freshly Isolated Murine Tumors and Organs by Consecutive Magnetic Cell Sorting and Multi-Parameter Flow Cytometry-Based Sorting -- Viral Engineering of Chimeric Antigen Receptor Expression on Murine and Human T Lymphocytes -- Methods to Evaluate the Anti-Tumor Activity of Immune Checkpoint Inhibitors in Preclinical Studies -- Isolation and Characterization of Low Vs. High-Density Neutrophils in Cancer -- Analysis of Extracellular Vesicles in the Tumor Microenvironment -- Visualizing the Tumor Microenvironment of Liver Metastasis by Spinning Disc Confocal Microscopy -- Intravital Microscopy for Imaging the Tumor Microenvironment in Live Mice -- Development of a Patient-Derived Xenograft Model Using Brain Tumor Stem Cell Systems to Study Cancer -- Modeling Breast Tumor Development with a Humanized Mouse Model -- CRISPR/Cas9 Genome Editing as a Strategy to Study the Tumor Microenvironment in Transgenic Mice -- Metabolomics Analyses of Cancer Cells in Controlled Microenvironments -- Analysis of the Tumor Microenvironment Transcriptome Via NanoString mRNA and miRNA Expression Profiling -- RNA-Seq as a Tool to Study the Tumor Microenvironment -- Sample Preparation for Mass Spectrometry Analysis of Protein-Protein Interactions in Cancer Cell Lines and Tissues.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493937998