- Gastrointestinal Physiology and Diseases[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Andrei I. Ivanov.
- Ivanov, Andrei I., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XV, 353 p. 87 illus., 62 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1422
- CRISPR/Cas9 mediated Genome-editing of Mouse Small Intestinal Organoids -- Lentivirus-based Stable Gene Delivery into Intestinal Organoids -- Co-culture of Gastric Organoids and Immortalized Stomach Mesenchymal Cells -- An Air-Liquid Interface Culture System for 3D Organoid Culture of Diverse Primary Gastrointestinal Tissues -- Organotypical Tissue Cultures from Fetal and Neonatal Murine Colon -- Using Chamber Technique to Measure Intestinal Epithelial Permeability -- HPLC-based Metabolomic Analysis of Normal and Inflamed Gut -- NMR-based Metabolomic Analysis of Normal and Inflamed Gut -- Analysis of microRNA Levels in Intestinal Epithelial Cells -- Detecting Reactive Oxygen Species Generation and Stem Cell Proliferation in the Drosophila Intestine -- Imaging Inflammatory Hypoxia in the Murine Gut -- Label-free Imaging of Eosinophilic Esophagitis Mouse Models Using Optical Coherence Tomography -- Near Infrared Fluorescence Endoscopy to Detect Dysplastic Lesions in the Mouse Colon -- Visualization of Signaling Molecules during Neutrophil Recruitment in Transgenic Mice Expressing FRET Biosensors -- In Vivo Myeloperoxidase Imaging and Flow Cytometry Analysis of Intestinal Myeloid Cells -- Macrophage Isolation from the Mouse Small and Large Intestine -- Isolation and Functional Analysis of Lamina Propria Dendritic Cells from the Mouse Small Intestine -- Purification and Adoptive Transfer of Group 3 Gut Innate Lymphoid Cells -- Immunotherapy with iTreg and nTreg Cells in a Murine Model of Inflammatory Bowel Disease -- Isolation of Eosinophils from the Lamina Propria of the Murine Small Intestine -- Investigation of Host and Pathogen Contributions to Infectious Colitis Using the Citrobacter rodentium Mouse Model of Infection -- Murine Trinitrobenzoic Acid-induced Colitis as a Model of Crohn?셲 Disease -- Oxazolone-induced Colitis as a Model of Th2 Immune Responses in the Intestinal Mucosa -- The Mongolian Gerbil: A Robust Model of Helicobacter pylori-induced Gastric Inflammation and Cancer -- A Rapid Screenable Assay for Compounds that Protect Against Intestinal Injury in Zebrafish Larva -- AOM/DSS Model of Colitis-Associated Cancer -- Characterization of Colorectal Cancer Development in Apc min/+ Mice -- Modeling Murine Gastric Metaplasia through Tamoxifen-Induced Acute Parietal Cell Loss -- The Hamster Buccal Pouch Model of Oral Carcinogenesis. .
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493936014