- Human Cytomegaloviruses[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Andrew D. Yurochko, William E. Miller.
- Yurochko, Andrew D., editor., Miller, William E., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 368 p. 40 illus., 22 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology, Methods and Protocols,1064-3745 ; 1119
- History of the Molecular Biology of Cytomegalovirus -- Overview of Human Cytomegalovirus Pathogenesis -- Distinct Properties of Human Cytomegalovirus Strains and the Appropriate Choice of Strains for Particular Studies -- Use of Diploid Human Fibroblasts as a Model System to Culture/Grow, Study and Understand Human Cytomegalovirus Infection -- Use of Recombinant Approaches to Construct Human Cytomegalovirus Mutants -- The Use of Primary Human Cells (Fibroblasts, Monocytes and Others) to Assess Human Cytomegalovirus Function -- Human Hematopoietic Long-Term Culture (hLTC) for Human Cytomegalovirus Latency and Reactivation -- Analysis of Cytomegalovirus Binding/Entry-Mediated Events -- Use of 5-Ethynyl-2??Deoxyuridine Labelling and Flow Cytometry to Study Cell Cycle-Dependent Regulation of Human Cytomegalovirus Gene Expression -- Methods for Studying the Function of Cytomegalovirus GPCRs -- Methods for the Detection of Cytomegalovirus in Glioblastoma Cells and Tissues -- Methods to Study the Nucleocytoplasmic Transport of Macromolecules with Respect to Their Impact on the Regulation of Human Cytomegalovirus Gene Expression -- Fluorescence-Based Laser Capture Microscopy Technology Facilitates Identification of Critical In Vivo Cytomegalovirus Transcriptional Programs -- Techniques for Characterizing Cytomegalovirus-Encoded miRNAs -- What We Have Learned From Animal Models of HCMV -- Rodent Models of Congenital Cytomegalovirus Infection -- Recent Approaches and Strategies in the Generation of Anti-Human Cytomegalovirus Vaccines -- Approaches for the Generation of New Anti-Cytomegalovirus Agents:혻 Identification of Protein-Protein Interaction Inhibitors and Compounds Against the HCMV IE2 Protein.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781627037877