- Zebrafish Protocols for Neurobehavioral Research[electronic resource] / edited by Allan V. Kalueff, Adam Michael Stewart.
- Kalueff, Allan V., editor., Stewart, Adam Michael., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVII, 357 p. 103 illus., 41 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Neuromethods,0893-2336 ; 66
- Measuring Larval Zebrafish Behavior: Locomotion, Thigmotaxis, and Startle -- The Light-Dark Preference Test for Larval Zebrafish -- Assessment of Thigmotaxis in Larval Zebrafish -- Zebrafish and Drug Development: A Behavioral Assay System for Probing Nicotine Function in Larval Zebrafish -- Olfactory Evoked Activity Assay for Larval Zebrafish -- Qualitative and Quantitative Measurements of the Optokinetic Response in Larval Zebrafish -- Automated Imaging of Visual Recognition Memory in Larval Zebrafish -- Automated Conditioning in Larval Zebrafish -- A Method to Quantify Basal and Stress-Induced Cortisol Response in Larval Zebrafish -- A Method for Sorting Zebrafish on the Exploratory-Bold Behavioral Axis -- Nocifensive Behavior in Adult and Larval Zebrafish -- Use of a Split Depth and Visual Cliff Apparatus to Measure the Diving Response in Zebrafish -- Adapting the Open Field Test to Assess Anxiety-Related Behavior in Zebrafish -- Behavioral and Pharmacological Aspects of Anxiety in the Light/Dark Preference Test -- A High Throughput and Inexpensive Assay for Anxiety-Related Behaviors in the Zebrafish, Based on Place Preference and Latency to Feed -- Automated Tracking of Zebrafish Shoals and the Analysis of Shoaling Behavior -- Assessing Social Behavior Phenotypes in Adult Zebrafish: Shoaling, Social Preference, and Mirror Biting Tests -- Measuring Effects of Psychostimulants on Egocentric Spatial Learning and Memory in Adult Zebrafish -- Cued Fear Conditioning in Zebrafish (Danio rerio) -- Assessing Learning and Memory Through the Active Avoidance Paradigm -- Assessing Habituation Phenotypes in Adult Zebrafish: Intra- and Inter-Trial Habituation in the Novel Tank Test -- Assessing Startle Responses and Their Habituation in Adult Zebrafish -- QTL Mapping Using Behavioral Traits in the Adult Zebrafish -- Assessing Epilepsy-Related Behavioral Phenotypes in Adult Zebrafish -- Rapid Method for Acute Intracerebroventricular Injection in Adult Zebrafish -- Western Blotting Assay for Egr-1 Immediate Early Gene in Brain Tissue of Zebrafish Applied to Neuroethological Study -- Utilizing the Zebrafish Neurophenome Project (ZNP) Database for Analyses of Complex Neurophenotypes in Zebrafish Models.
Animal models in research.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781617795961