- Mammary Gland Development[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Finian Martin, Torsten Stein, Jillian Howlin.
- Martin, Finian., editor., Stein, Torsten., editor., Howlin, Jillian., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 358 p. 62 illus., 32 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1501
- Overview of the Development of the Mouse Mammary Gland; A Comparison of Mammary Gland Development in Mouse and Humans -- Prenatal Mammary Gland Development in the Mouse - Research Models and Techniques for its Study from Past to Present -- Pubertal Mammary Gland Development: Elucidation Of In Vivo Morphogenesis Using Murine Models -- Analysis of Mammary Gland Phenotypes by Transplantation of the Genetically Marked Mammary Epithelium -- Pubertal Ductal Morphogenesis: Isolation and Transcriptome Analysis of the Terminal End Bud -- RNA Profiling of Non-Cultured Fibroblasts Isolated from Pubertal Mouse Mammary Gland Sections -- Analysis of the Involuting Mouse Mammary Gland: An In Vivo Model for Cell Death -- Contractility Assay for Established Myoepithelial Cell Lines -- The use of 3D Culture of Primary Mammary Epithelial Cells to Define Molecular Entities Required for Acinus Formation. Analysing MAP Kinase Phosphatases -- A 3D Fibroblast-Epithelium Co-culture Model for Understanding Micro-Environmental Role in Branching Morphogenesis of the Mammary Gland -- RNA Sequencing Analysis Reveals Expression of a Transient EMT Profile During the Early During Organization of MCF10A Cells in 3D -- A 3D Culture Model to Study How Fluid Pressure and Flow Affect the Behavior of Aggregates of Epithelial Cells -- Purification of Distinct Subsets of Epithelial Cells from Normal Human Breast Tissue -- Techniques for the Reprogramming of Exogenous Stem/Progenitor Cell Populations Towards a Mammary Epithelial Cell Fate -- Lineage Tracing of Mammary Stem and Progenitor Cells -- Assessment of Novel Proteins by Tissue Microarray Technology -- Patient-Derived Xenografts of Breast Cancer.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493964734