- Synthetic Antibodies[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Thomas Tiller.
- Tiller, Thomas., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 420 p. 102 illus., 74 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1575
- Antibody Mimetics, Peptides, and Peptidomimetics -- Construction of a scFv Library with Synthetic, Non-Combinatorial CDR Diversity -- Enzymatic Assembly for scFv Library Construction -- Directed Evolution of Protein Thermal Stability Using Yeast Surface Display -- Whole Cell Panning with Phage Display -- Generating Conformation and Complex-Specific Synthetic Antibodies -- High-Throughput IgG Conversion of Phage Displayed Fab Antibody Fragments by AmplYFast -- Utilization of Selenocysteine for Site-Specific Antibody Conjugation -- Solubility Characterization and Imaging of Intrabodies Using GFP-Fusions -- Antibody Validation by Immunoprecipitation Followed by Mass Spectrometry Analysis -- Novel HPLC-Based Screening Method to Assess Developability of Antibody-Like Molecules -- Glycosylation Profiling of 慣/棺 T Cell Receptor Constant Domains Expressed in Mammalian Cells -- A Proximity-Based Assay for Identification of Ligand and Membrane Protein Interaction in Living Cells -- A Biotin Ligase-Based Assay for the Quantification of the Cytosolic Delivery of Therapeutic Proteins -- Data-Driven Antibody Engineering Using Genedata Biologics -- Selection of Aptamers Against Whole Living Cells: From Cell-SELEX to Identification of Biomarkers -- Rapid Selection of RNA Aptamers that Activate Fluorescence of Small Molecules -- An Enzyme-Linked Aptamer Sorbent Assay to Evaluate Aptamer Binding -- Incorporating Aptamers in the Multiple Analyte Profiling Assays (xMAP): Detection of C-Reactive Protein -- Transferring the Selectivity of a Natural Antibody into a Molecularly Imprinted Polymer -- Preparation of Molecularly Imprinted Microspheres by Precipitation Polymerization -- Generation of Janus Molecularly Imprinted Polymer Particles -- Surface Engineering of Nanoparticles to Create Synthetic Antibodies -- H5N1 Virus Plastic Antibody Based on Molecularly Imprinted Polymers -- Replacement of Antibodies in Pseudo-ELISAs: Molecularly Imprinted Nanoparticles for Vancomycin Detection -- Cell and Tissue Imaging with Molecularly Imprinted Polymers.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493968558