- Eukaryotic Transcriptional and Post-Transcriptional Gene Expression Regulation[electronic resource] / edited by Narendra Wajapeyee, Romi Gupta.
- Wajapeyee, Narendra., editor., Gupta, Romi., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 278 p. 49 illus., 29 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1507
- Fluorescence Reporter-Based Genome-Wide RNA Interference Screening to Identify Alternative Splicing Regulators -- Tandem Affinity Purification Approach Coupled To Mass Spectrometry to Identify Post-translational Modifications of Histones Associated with Chromatin-binding Proteins -- Efficient Preparation of High-Complexity ChIP-Seq Profiles from Early Xenopus Embryos -- Systematic Discovery Of Chromatin-bound Protein Complexes from ChIP-seq Datasets -- Assay for Transposase-Accessible Chromatin with high throughput sequencing (ATAC-seq) Protocol for Zebrafish Embryos -- Establishment of time- and cell-specific RNAi in Caenorhabditis elegans -- Cell-penetrating Peptide-mediated Delivery of Cas9 Protein and Guide RNA for Genome Editing -- Epigenetic Analysis of Endocrine Cell Subtypes from Human Pancreatic Islets -- eIF3 Regulation of Protein Synthesis, Tumorigenesis, and Therapeutic Response -- High Resolution Gene Expression Profiling of RNA Synthesis, Processing, and Decay by Metabolic Labeling of Newly Transcribed RNA using 4-thiouridine -- Accurate Detection of Differential Expression and Splicing using Low-level Features -- Profiling Changes in Histone Post-translational Modifications by Top-Down Mass Spectrometry -- Determining if an mRNA is a Substrate of Nonsense-mediated mRNA Decay in Saccharomyces cerevisiae -- Optimizing In Vitro Pre-mRNA 3' Cleavage Efficiency: Reconstitution from Anion-Exchange Separated HeLa Cleavage Factors and from Adherent HeLa Cell Nuclear Extract -- Unbiased Interrogation of 3D Genome Topology using Chromosome Conformation Capture Coupled to High-throughput Sequencing (3C-Seq) -- Using an Inducible CRISPR-Cas9-KRAB Effector System to Dissect Transcriptional Regulation in Human Embryonic Stem Cells -- In vitro assay to Study Histone Ubiquitination during Transcriptional Regulation -- Determination of Alternate Splicing Events using Transcriptome Arrays -- Large-scale RNA Interference Screening to Identify Transcriptional Regulators of a Tumor Suppressor -- GeneTranscriptional Analysis-based Integrative Genomics Approach to Identify Tumor Promoting Metabolic Genes. .
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493965168