- Gene Quantification[electronic resource] / edited by Fran챌ois Ferr챕.
- Ferr챕, Fran챌ois., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XIV, 375 p. : online resource.
- Advanced Biomedical Technologies
- Key Issues, Challenges and Future Opportunities in Gene Quantification -- I: Methods/Technology Issues -- A. Gene Quantitation Based on PCR Amplification -- Present and Future Detection Formats for PCR Quantitation of Nucleic Acids -- Determination of Target Copy Number of Quantitative Standards Used in PCR Based Diagnostic Assays -- Quantification of Specific Nucleic Acids, Regulated RNA Processing and Genomic Polymorphisms Using Reversed-Phase HPLC -- Capillary Electrophoresis for Quantitative Genetic Analysis -- Quantitative PCR Technology -- Statistical Estimations of PCR Amplification Rates -- Fluorescence Monitoring of Rapid Cycle PCR for Quantification -- Kinetic Elisa-PCR: A Versatile Quantitative PCR Method -- B. Gene Quantitation Based on Other Target Amplification Systems -- Quantitation of RNA by NASBA?? Applications and Issues for HIV-1 and AIDS -- Application of Transcription-Mediated Amplification to Quantification of Gene Sequences -- C. Gene Quantitation Based on Signal Amplification -- Branched DNA (bDNA) Technology for Direct Quantification of Nucleic Acids: Design and Performance -- Hybrid Capture????A Sensitive Signal Amplified Test for the Detection and Quantitation of Human Viral and Bacterial Pathogens -- II: Applications -- Quantification of Gene Expression by Competitive RT-PCR: The hCG?/LH? Gene Cluster -- Quantitative Detection of Mycoplasma DNA Using Competitive PCR -- The Detection and Quantification of bcr-abl in Chronic Myeloid Leukemia Following Marrow Transplantation -- Competitive RT-PCR Analysis of Brain Gene Expression During Inflammation and Disease -- Development and Application of Real-Time Quantitative PCR -- Branched DNA (bDNA) Technology for Direct Quantification of Nucleic Acids: Research and Clinical Applications -- Quantification of Plasmid DNA Expression in Vivo.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781461286820