- Phosphoinositides in Subcellular Targeting and Enzyme Activation[electronic resource] / edited by Harald Stenmark.
- Stenmark, Harald., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- IX, 209 p. : online resource.
- Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology,0070-217X ; 282
- List of Contents -- Phosphoinositide Involvement in Phagocytosis and Phagosome Maturation -- Regulation of Endocytosis by Phosphatidylinositol 4,5-Biphosphate and ENTH Proteins -- Membrane Targeting by Pleckstrin Homology Domains -- Protein Targeting to Endosomes and Phagosomes via FYVE and PX Domains -- Regulation of the Actin Cytoskeleton by PI(4,5)P2 and PI(3,4,5)P3 -- Roles of PI3K in Neutrophil Function -- Nuclear Phosphoinositides and Their Functions.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642622991