- RNA Imaging[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Zdravka Medarova.
- 1st ed. 2016.
- Medarova, Zdravka., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XI, 218 p. 9 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1372
- Imaging Functional Nucleic Acid Delivery to Skin -- In Vivo Magnetic Resonance Imaging of Small Interfering RNA Nanodelivery to Pancreatic Islets -- Magnetic Resonance혻Spectroscopy of siRNA-Based Cancer Therapy -- Targeted Delivery with Imaging Assessment of siRNA Expressing Nanocassettes into Cancer -- Analyses of Tumor Burden In Vivo and Metastasis Ex Vivo Using Luciferase-Expressing Cancer Cells in an Orthotopic Mouse Model of Neuroblastoma -- Indium-Labeling of siRNA for Small Animal SPECT Imaging -- Imaging of Electrotransferred siRNA -- Whole-Body Scanning PCR, a Tool for the Visualization of the In Vivo Biodistribution Pattern of Endogenous and Exogenous Oligonucleotides in Rodents -- siRNA Nanoparticles for Ultra-Long Gene Silencing In Vivo -- Sensing miRNA: Signal Amplification by Cognate RISC for Intracellular Detection of miRNA in Live Cells -- Molecular혻Beacon-Based혻MicroRNA Imaging During Neurogenesis -- Hypoxia-Responsive Copolymer for siRNA Delivery -- Controlling RNA Expression in Cancer Using Iron Oxide Nanoparticles Detectable by MRI and In Vivo Optical Imaging -- Microvesicles: Isolation, Characterization for In Vitro and In Vivo Procedures -- Positive Bioluminescence Monitoring of MicroRNA Expression in Small Animal Models Using an Engineered Genetic-Switch Expression System, RILES -- MicroRNA Imaging in Combination with Diagnostic Ultrasound and Bubble Liposomes for MicroRNA Delivery.
Medicine & Public Health.
Imaging / Radiology.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493931477