- Skeletal Muscle Regeneration in the Mouse[electronic resource] :Methods and Protocols / edited by Michael Kyba.
- Kyba, Michael., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 346 p. 97 illus., 87 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 1460
- Eccentric Contraction-Induced Muscle Injury: Reproducible, Quantitative, Physiological Models to Impair Skeletal Muscle?셲 Capacity to Generate Force -- Volumetric Muscle Loss -- Freeze Injury of the Tibialis Anterior Muscle -- Synergist Ablation as a Rodent Model to Study Satellite Cell Dynamics in Adult Skeletal Muscle -- Inducing and Evaluating Skeletal Muscle Injury by Notexin and Barium Chloride -- Cardiotoxin Induced Injury and Skeletal Muscle Regeneration -- Fibrosis-Inducing Strategies in Regenerating Dystrophic and Normal Skeletal Muscle -- Isolation, Cryosection, and Immunostaining of Skeletal Muscle -- Isolation of Mouse Periocular Tissue for Histological and Immunostaining Analyses of the Extraocular Muscles and their Satellite Cells -- Skeletal Muscle Tissue Clearing for LacZ and Fluorescent Reporters, and Immunofluorescence Staining -- Isolation, Culture, Functional Assays and Immunofluorescence of Myofiber-Associated Satellite Cells -- Transplantation-Based Quantitative Assays for Satellite Cell Self-Renewal and Differentiation -- Non-Invasive Tracking of Quiescent and Activated MuSC Engraftment Dynamics In Vivo -- Myogenic Progenitors from Mouse Pluripotent Stem Cells for Muscle Regeneration -- Assaying Human Myogenic Progenitor Cell Activity by Reconstitution of Muscle Fibers and Satellite Cells in Immunodeficient Mice -- Methods for Mitochondria and Mitophagy Flux Analyses in Stem Cells of Resting and Regenerating Skeletal Muscle -- Identification, Isolation, and Characterization of Mesenchymal Progenitors in Mouse and Human Skeletal Muscle -- FACS Fractionation and Differentiation of Skeletal-Muscle Resident Multipotent Tie2+ Progenitors -- In Vitro Assays to Determine Skeletal Muscle Physiologic Function -- In Vivo Assessment of Muscle Contractility in Animal Studies -- Functional Measurement of Respiratory Muscle Motor Behaviors Using Transdiaphragmatic Pressure -- Assessment of the Contractile Properties of Permeabilized Skeletal Muscle Fibers -- Analysis of Aerobic Respiration in Intact Skeletal Muscle Tissue by Microplate-Based Respirometry.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493938087