- Rise and Fall of Epithelial Phenotype[electronic resource] :Concepts of Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition / by Pierre Savagner.
- Savagner, Pierre., author.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- 248 p. 101 illus., 2 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Molecular Biology Intelligence Unit
- EMT Concept and Examples from the Vertebrate Embryo -- Epithelium-Mesenchyme Transitions Are Crucial Morphogenetic Events Occurring during Early Development -- The Neural Crest -- Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transformation in the Embryonic Heart -- Epithelial-Extracellular Matrix (Cell-ECM) Interactions in Hydra -- Regulation of the Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition in Sea Urchin Embryos -- Change of Epithelial Fate -- Cutaneous Wound Reepithelialization -- Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transitions in Human Cancer -- Structural and Functional Regulation of Desmosomes -- Epithelial Cell Plasticity by Dynamic Transcriptional Regulation of E-Cadherin -- The Regulation of Catenins in Cancer -- Hepatocyte Growth Factor Regulates Transitions between Epithelial and Mesenchymal Cellular Phenotypes during Normal Development and in Disease -- The Role of Insulin-Like Growth Factors in the Epithelial to Mesenchymal Transition -- TGF?-Dependent Epithelial-Mesenchymal Transition -- The Ras and Src Signaling Cascades Involved in Epithelial Cell Scattering -- Regulation of E-Cadherin-Mediated Cell-Cell Adhesion by Rho Family GTPases -- Wnt Signaling Networks and Embryonic Patterning -- Cadherin-Mediated Cell-Cell Adhesion and the Microtubule Network -- Matrix Metalloproteases and Epithelial-to-Mesenchymal Transition.
- Life sciences.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780306482397