- Liquid Culture Systems for in vitro Plant Propagation[electronic resource] / edited by Anne Kathrine Hvoslef-Eide, Walter Preil.
- Hvoslef-Eide, Anne Kathrine., editor., Preil, Walter., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVIII, 588 p. 15 illus. in color. : online resource.
- General introduction: a personal reflection on the use of liquid media for in vitro culture -- Bioreactors -- Application of bioreactor design principles to plant micropropagation -- Bioreactor design for propagation of somatic embryos -- Practical aspects of bioreactor application in mass propagation of plants -- Simple bioreactors for mass propagation of plants -- Application of bioreactor systems for large scale production of horticultural and medicinal plants -- Membranes to reduce adherence of somatic embryos to the cell lift impeller of a bioreactor -- Cost-effective mass cloning of plants in liquid media using a novel growtek bioreactor -- Multiplication of Chrysanthemum shoots in bioreactors as affected by culture method and inoculation density of single node stems -- Control of growth and differentiation of bioreactor cultures of Physcomitrella by environmental parameters -- Temporary Immersion Systems -- Temporary immersion system: a new concept for use liquid medium in mass propagation -- Mass propagation of tropical crops in temporary immersion systems -- Use of growth retardants for banana (Musa AAA cv. Grand Naine) shoot multiplication in temporary immersion systems -- Somatic embryo germination of Psidium guajava L. in the Rita짰 temporary immersion system and on semisolid medium -- Application of a temporary immersion system in mass propagation of Phalaenopsis -- Propagation of Prunus and Malus by temporary immersion -- Optimisation of growing conditions for the apple rootstock M26 grown in RITA containers using temporary immersion principle -- Experimental use of a novel temporary immersion system for liquid culture of olive microshoots -- Shoot regeneration from nodules of Charybdis sp.: A comparison of semisolid, liquid and temporary immersion culture systems -- Somatic Embryogenesis and Shoot Initiation -- Propagation of Norway spruce via somatic embryogenesis -- Norway spruce somatic embryogenesis: membrane rafts as a compromise between liquid and solidified media -- Picea abies somatic embryo development from suspension cultures and agar-based cultures: a comparison -- Somatic embryogenesis by liquid culture of epidermal layers in sunflower: from genetic control to cell development -- Development of photoautotrophy in Coffea somatic embryos enables mass production of clonal transplants -- Potential of flow cytometry for monitoring genetic stability of banana embryogenic cell suspension cultures -- Somatic embryogenesis of Gentiana genus IV.: Characterisation of Gentiana cruciata and Gentiana tibetica embryogenic cell suspensions -- Induction and growth of tulip ?쁀peldoorn??bulblets from embryo cultures in liquid media -- Micropropagation of Ixia hybrids in liquid medium -- Micropropagation of Rosa damascena and R. bourboniana in liquid cultures -- Commercial Process Development and Culture Environment -- Mass propagation of conifer trees in liquid cultures ??progress towards commercialization -- Potentials for cost reduction in a new model of commercial micropropagation -- A new approach for automation: Sorting and sowing dehydrated somatic embryos of Daucus and Coffea using seed technologies -- Use of the temporary immersion bioreactor system (RITA짰) for production of commercial Eucalyptus clones in Mondi Forests (SA) -- Efficiency in thin-film liquid system for Hosta micropropagation -- Aeration stress in plant tissue cultures -- Macro- and micronutrient nutrition of plants in greenhouses, hydroponic systems, and in vitro culture on gelled media -- Adaptions of the mineral composition of tissue culture media on the basis of plant elemental analysis and composition of hydroponic substrates -- Biomass for Secondary Metabolite Production -- Development and validation of an efficient low cost bioreactor for furanocoumarin production with Ruta graveolens shoot cultures -- Comparison of secondary plant metabolite production in cell suspension, callus culture and temporary immersion system -- Cultivation of root cultures of Panax ginseng in different bioreactors and in temporary immersion ??Comparison of growth and saponin production -- Optimisation of Panax ginseng liquid cell cultures for biomass accumulation and ginsenoside production -- Tissue culture of Corydalis yanhusuo (Fumariaceae) and its medicinal compound production from somatic embryo-derived plants -- Production of taxanes in callus and suspension cultures of Taxus baccata L.
- Life sciences.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781402031991