- Natural Killer T cells[electronic resource] :Balancing the Regulation of Tumor Immunity / edited by Masaki Terabe, Jay A. Berzofsky.
- Terabe, Masaki., editor., Berzofsky, Jay A., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 208 p. : online resource.
- Cancer Drug Discovery and Development
- Preface.-혻혻Introduction: Mechanisms of NKT cell-mediated adjuvant activity and function of iPS-derived NKT cells -- Structure and Recognition of Antigens for Invariant NKT Cells -- Invariant NKT cell-based vaccine strategies -- Immune regulation of tumor immunity by NKT cells -- The Regulation of CD1d+ and CD1d- tumors by NKT Cells -- DC-based immunotherapy targeting NKT cells -- Therapeutic Approaches Utilising NKT Cells -- NKT Cells of Cancer Patients & How Models can Inform Therapeutic Plans -- Understanding the role of Natural Killer T (NKT) cells in hematologic malignancies: progress and challenges -- Clinical trials with 慣-galactosylceramide (KRN7000) in advanced cancer -- Clinical trials of invariant Natural Killer T cell-based immunotherapy for cancer -- Index.혻혻.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781461406129