- Sulphur in Plants[electronic resource] / edited by Yash P. Abrol, Altaf Ahmad.
- Abrol, Yash P., editor., Ahmad, Altaf., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XX, 398 p. : online resource.
- 1 The global sulphur cycle and its links to plant environment -- 2 Food production and plant nutrient sulphur -- 3 Managing sulphur in agroecosystems -- 4 Sulphate uptake and transport -- 5 Sulphate assimilation: a pathway which likes to surprise -- 6 Sulphur distribution and redistribution in vegetative and generative plants -- 7 Sulphur amino acids: biosynthesis of cysteine and methionine -- 8 Glucosinolates: biosynthesis and metabolism -- 9 Metallothioneins and phytochelatins: ecophysiological aspects -- 10 Metallothioneins and phytochelatins: molecular aspects -- 11 Sulphoquinovosyl diacylglycerol (SQDG) ??the sulpholipid of higher plants -- 12 The role of thiols in plant adaptation to environmental stress -- 13 Genetic engineering of oxidative stress resistance in plants -- 14 Hydrogen sulphide: emission and utilization by plants -- 15 Plant responses to atmospheric sulphur -- 16 Sulphur nutrition and legume seed quality -- 17 Effect of sulphur nutrition on agronomic and quality attributes of wheat -- 18 Sulphur nutrition and oilseed quality -- 19 Crop responses to sulphur nutrition -- 20 Sulphur interaction with other nutrients -- 21 Biologically active sulphur compounds of plant origin.
- Life sciences.
Soil Science & Conservation.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789048162765