- From Attention to Goal-Directed Behavior[electronic resource] :Neurodynamical, Methodological and Clinical Trends / edited by Francisco Aboitiz, Diego Cosmelli.
- Aboitiz, Francisco., editor., Cosmelli, Diego., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- online resource.
- Attentional Networks: Basic Mechanisms and Methodological Issues -- Neuronal Signatures of Selective Attention ??Synchronization and Gain Modulation as Mechanisms for Selective Sensory Information Processing -- Intracortical Recordings During Attentional Tasks -- The Spatiotemporal Dynamics of Visual-Spatial Attention -- Attention and Neurodynamical Correlates of Natural Vision -- Attending to the Stream of Consciousness ??A Methodological Challenge -- Crossmodal Attention?밫he Contribution of Event-Related-Potential Studies -- Measuring and Modulating Hemispheric Attention -- A Connectionist Perspective on Attentional Effects in Neurodynamics Data -- From Attention to Behavioral Control -- From Goals to Habits ??A View from the Network -- Dynamics of a Neuromodulator ??I. The Role of Dopaminergic Signaling in Goal-Directed Behavior -- Dynamics of a Neuromodulator ??II. Dopaminergic Balance and Cognition -- Clinical and Developmental Issues -- Prefrontal Cortex and Control of Behavior ??Evidence from Neuropsychological Studies -- The Maturation of Cognitive Control and the Adolescent Brain -- Electrophysiological and Genetic Markers of Attention Deficit?밐yperactivity Disorder: Boundary Conditions for Normal Attentional Processing and Behavioral Control -- The Aberrant Connectivity Hypothesis in Schizophrenia -- Erratum.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783540705727