Apathy : clinical and neuroscientific perspectives from neurology and psychiatry [electronic resource]
- Apathy :clinical and neuroscientific perspectives from neurology and psychiatry[electronic resource] / edited by Andř Aleman, Krista L. Lanctot.
- Oxford : Oxford University Press, 2021.
- 1 online resource (304 pages) : illustrations (black and white).
- Oxford medicine online
- Also issued in print: 2021.
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- 기타형태 저록
- Print version : 9780198841807
- 9780191877933 (ebook) :
Apathy is described as a lack of motivation, loss of interest, and decreased initiative and has a negative outcomes for both the patient and the caregiver. This book provides a review of apathy in neurological and psychiatric disorders as well as a review of apathy definitions, apathy measurements, apathy research and apathy treatments.
2. Measurement of apathy, Moyra Mortby, Bria Mele, Zahinoor Ismail, and David Miller
3. Apathy in Alzheimer's disease and MCI, Danielle Vieira, Celina Liu, and Krista Lanctôt
4. Apathy in movement disorders (Parkinson's disease, Huntington's), Gabriella Santangelo
5. Apathy in mild behavioural impairment, Zahinoor Ismail, Bria Mele, Zahra Goodarzi, Jayna Holroyd-Leduc, and Moyra Mortby
6. Apathy in cerebrovascular disorders, Sergio Starkstein and Bradleigh Hayhow
7. Apathy in schizophrenia, Ann Faerden and André Aleman
8. Apathy in traumatic brain injury, Konstantine Zakzanis, Kyrsten Grimes, and Eliyas Jeffay
9. Pathology of goal-directed behaviour, Richard Levy
10. Neural basis of apathy: Structural imaging studies, Ingrid Agartz
11. Brain reward systems and apathy, Stefan Kaiser and Florian Schlaugenhauf
12. Neural basis of apathy: Functional imaging studies, André Aleman
13. Treatment of apathy and pharmacology, Masud Husain and Lisa Nobis
14. Psychosocial approaches to the treatment of apathy, Marcel Riehle, Zuzana Kasanova, and Tania Lincoln
15. Brain stimulation, André Aleman, Jozarni Dlabac-De Lange and Prasad Padala