- Information Infrastructures within European Health Care[electronic resource] :Working with the Installed Base / edited by Margunn Aanestad, Miria Grisot, Ole Hanseth, Polyxeni Vassilakopoulou.
- Aanestad, Margunn., editor., Grisot, Miria., editor., Hanseth, Ole., editor., Vassilakopoulou, Polyxeni., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- VI, 263 p. 37 illus., 21 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Health Informatics,1431-1917
- Introduction -- Overview of e-prescription and public patient-oriented web platforms -- Services supported aims-antecedents-the role of national and EU policies -- Information infrastructures and notions related to them, definition and role of the installed base -- Structure and process for infrastructural development -- e-prescription: Germany, Greece, Norway, Spain, UK -- Cross-country commentary -- Public patient-oriented web platforms: Denmark, Italy, Norway, Spain, Sweden, UK -- Cross-country commentary -- A framework for making sense and working with the installed base.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783319510187