Physical diagnosis secrets [electronic resource]
- Physical diagnosis secrets[electronic resource] / [edited by] Salvatore Mangione, Peter Sullivan, MIchael S. Wagner.
- 3rd ed.
- Philadelphia, Pa : Elsevier, 2022.
- 1 online resource.
For more than 30 years, the highly regarded Secrets Series® has provided students and practitioners in all areas of health care with concise, focused, and engaging resources for quick reference and exam review. Physical Diagnosis Secrets, 3rd Edition, offers practical, up-to-date coverage of the full range of essential topics in physical diagnosis and health assessment. This highly regarded resource features the Secrets’ popular question-and-answer format that also includes lists, tables, pearls, memory aids, and an easy-to-read style – making inquiry, reference, and review quick, easy, and enjoyable.
2. Vital Signs
3. The Skin
4. The Eye
5. The Ear
6. Nose and Mouth
7. The Neck
8. The Thyroid
9. The Breast
10. The Cardiovascular Exam
11. Chest Inspection, Palpation, and Percussion
12. Lung Auscultation
13. The Abdomen
14. Male Genitalia, Hernias, and Rectal Exam
15. Female Genitalia and the Pelvis
16. Lymph Nodes
17. The Neurologic System
18. The Musculoskeletal System
19. The Extremities and Peripheral Vascular Exam
이 도서의 다른 판차
|Physical diagnosis secrets||Salvatore Mangione||1st||2000||연세의학도서관 3층 구관 38서가 4열||616.0754 M277p|