- Tumor Prevention and Genetics[electronic resource] / edited by Hans-J철rg Senn, Rudolf Morant.
- Senn, Hans-J철rg., editor., Morant, Rudolf., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- VII, 266 p. : online resource.
- Recent Results in Cancer Research,0080-0015 ; 163
- 1 Latest News in Cancer Genetics -- Genetic Susceptibility, Predicting Risk and Preventing Cancer -- Novel Approaches to Identify Low Penetrance Cancer Susceptibility Genes Using Mouse Models -- 2 Assessing New Cancer Susceptibility Genes -- Development of Novel Selective Cell Ablation in the Mammary Gland and Brain to Study Cell-Cell Interactions and Chemoprevention -- Mouse Skin as a Model for Cancer Chemoprevention by Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs Friedrich Marks, Gerhard F체rstenberger; Gitta Neufang, -- Preclinical Models for Chemoprevention of Colon Cancer -- New Cancer Biomarkers Deriving from the NCI Early Detection Research -- 3 Update in Chemoprevention of Breast Cancer -- Tamoxifen?셲 Impact as a Preventive Agent in Clinical Practice and an Update on the STAR Trial -- Aromatase Inhibitors in Prevention ??Data from the ATAC (Arimidex, Tamoxifen Alone orin Combination) Trial and the Design of IBIS-II (The Second International Breast Cancer Intervention Study) -- HRT Opposed by Low Dose Tamoxifen (HOT Study). Rationale and Design -- 4 Secondary Prevention of Breast Cancer: The Mammography Controversy -- Is Mammography Screening for Breast Cancer Really Not Justifiable? -- How Reliable is the Evidence for Screening Mammography? -- Political Interpretation of Scientific Evidence ??Case Study of Breast Cancer Screening Policies Around the World -- 5 Chemoprevention of Skin and Lung Cancer -- Skin Cancer Chemoprevention: Strategies to Save our Skin -- Chemoprevention of Non-Melanoma Skin Cancer: Experience with a Polyphenol from Green Tea -- Chemoprevention of Lung Cancer: New Directions -- Key Issues in Lung Cancer Chemoprevention Trials of New Agents -- 6 Prevention and Screening of Prostate Cancer -- Prevention of Prostate Cancer -- Clinical Models for Testing Chemopreventative Agents in Prostate Cancer and Overview of SELECT: The Selenium and Vitamin ECancer Prevention Trial -- Problems with Prostate Specific Antigen Screening: A Critical Review -- 7 Prevention and Screening of Colorectal Cancer -- Genetic Predisposition as a Basis for Chemoprevention, Surgical and Other Interventions in Colorectal Cancer -- Fecal Occult Blood (FOB) Screening ??Trial Evidence, Practice and Beyond Gad Rennert -- Is FOB-Screening Really the Answer for Lowering Mortality in Colorectal Cancer? -- Summary and Conclusions.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783642628924