- Surviving Intensive Care[electronic resource] / edited by Derek C. Angus, Jean Carlet.
- Angus, Derek C., editor., Carlet, Jean., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XV, 344 p. : online resource.
- Update in Intensive Care Medicine,1610-4056 ; 39
- Natural History of Critical Illness -- Survival as an Outcome for ICU Patients -- Morbidity and Functional Limitation in Survivors of ARD -- Health-related Quality of Life -- The Neuropsychological Consequences of Intensive Care -- The Burden of Caregiving on Families of ICU Survivors -- Long-term Economic Consequences of Surviving Intensive Care -- Understanding Outcomes of Critically Ill Older Patients -- Measuring the Health Status of Pediatric ICU Survivors -- Predictors and Modifiers of Long-tern Outcomes -- Pre-ICU Factors -- Intra-ICU patient factors -- ICU Environmental Factors and Quality of Sleep in Critically Ill Patients -- The Impact of Routine ICU Supportive Care on Long-term Outcomes from Critical Illness -- Improving Methods to Capture Long-term Outcomes in Clinical Studies -- Disease-free Survival and Quality of Life as End-points in Clinical Trials -- Surrogate Measures of Patient-centered Outcomes in Critical Care -- Measuring Health Status after Critical Illness: Where Are We and Where Do We Go from Here? -- How Should We Assess Neuropsychological Sequelae of Critical Illness? -- How Can We Evaluate Information Provided to Family Members in the ICU? -- Approaches to Improve Long-term Outcomes -- How Should We Measure the Economic Consequences of Critical Illness? -- Modifying Triage Decisions to Optimize Long-term Outcomes -- Preventing Nosocomial Infections to Improve Outcome of Intensive Care -- Preventing Iatrogenic Complications -- Changing ICU Behavior to Focus on Long-term Outcomes -- L.O.V.E. and Quality of Life within the ICU: How can it improve Patient Outcome? -- Re-organizing Health Care Systems to Optimize Critical Care Outcomes -- Defining??success?셢n ICU Care.
Critical care medicine.
Medicine & Public Health.
Intensive / Critical Care Medicine.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783540441496