- Drug-Induced Liver Toxicity[electronic resource] / edited by Minjun Chen, Yvonne Will.
- Chen, Minjun., editor., Will, Yvonne., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XX, 667 p. 119 illus., 70 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Pharmacology and Toxicology,1557-2153
- Overview of Mechanisms of Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI) and Key Challenges in DILI Research -- Detection, Elimination, Mitigation, and Prediction of Drug-Induced Liver Injury in Drug Discovery -- Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI) Classification and Its Application on Human DILI Risk Prediction -- Physicochemical Properties and Structural Alerts -- Quantitative Structure-Activity Relationship Models for Predicting Risk of Drug-Induced Liver Injury in Humans -- An Introduction to DILIsym짰 Software, a Mechanistic Mathematical Representation of Drug-Induced Liver Injury -- Prediction of Human Liver Toxicity Using In Vitro Assays: Limitations and Opportunities -- Use of Liver-Derived Cell Lines for the Study of Drug-Induced Liver Injury -- Evaluation of Drug-induced Liver Injuries (DILI) with Human Hepatocytes: Scientific Rationale and Experimental Approaches -- Status and Use of Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells (iPSCs) in Toxicity Testing -- Engineered Human Liver Co-Cultures for Investigating Drug-Induced Liver Injury -- Status and Future of 3D Cell Culture in Toxicity Testing -- Reactive Metabolite Assessment in Drug Discovery and Development in Support of Safe Drug Design -- In Vitro Assessment of Mitochondrial Toxicity to Predict Drug-Induced Liver Injury -- Bile Salt Export Pump: Drug-Induced Liver Injury and Assessment Approaches -- High Content Screening for Prediction of Human Drug-Induced Liver Injury -- Interpretation, Integration, and Implementation of In Vitro Assay Data: The Predictive Toxicity Challenge -- Perspectives on the Regulatory and Clinical Science of Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI) -- Regulatory Toxicological Studies: Identifying Drug-Induced Liver Injury Using Nonclinical Studies -- Hy?셲 Law and eDISH for Clinical Studies -- Variability in Baseline Liver Test Values in Clinical Trials: Challenges in Enhancing Drug-Induced Liver Injury Assessment in Subjects with Liver Disease -- Postmarketing Surveillance of Drug-Induced Liver Injury -- Host Risk Modifiers in Idiosyncratic Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI) and Its Interplay with Drug Properties -- Human Leukocyte Antigen (HLA) and Other Genetic Risk Factors in Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI) -- Immune Mechanisms in Drug-Induced Liver Injury -- Translational and Mechanistic Biomarkers of Drug-Induced Liver Injury -- Causality Assessment Methods in Drug-Induced Liver Injury -- Circulating MicroRNAs as Novel Biomarkers of Drug-Induced Liver Injury in Humans -- Systems Microscopy Approaches in Unraveling and Predicting Drug-Induced Liver Injury (DILI) -- Non-Invasive Pre-Clinical and Clinical Imaging of Liver Transporter Function Relevant to Drug-Induced Liver Injury.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781493976768