Molecular Toxicology Protocols [electronic resource]
- Molecular Toxicology Protocols[electronic resource] / edited by Phouthone Keohavong, Kamaleshwar P. Singh, Weimin Gao.
- 3rd ed. 2020.
- New York, NY : Humana, 2020.
- XIV, 576 p. 183 illus., 144 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Methods in Molecular Biology,1064-3745 ; 2102
- Bioenergetic Analyses of In Vitro and In Vivo Samples to Guide Toxicological Endpoints -- Next Generation Sequencing (NGS) Application in Multi-Parameter Gene Expression Analysis -- Integrated Chip-Seq and RNA-Seq Data Analysis Coupled with Bioinformatics Approaches to Investigate Regulatory Landscape of Transcription Modulators in Breast Cancer Cells -- Analysis of RNA Sequencing Data using CLC Genomics Workbench -- Using Bronchoalveolar Lavage to Evaluate Changes in Pulmonary Diseases -- Fast and Efficient Measurement of Clinical and Biological Samples Using Immunoassay-Based Multiplexing Systems -- Induction of Lung Tumors and Mutational Analysis in FVB/N Mice Treated with the Tobacco Carcinogen 4-(Methylnitrosamino)-1-(3-pyridyl)-1-Butanone -- Two-Dimensional Difference Gel Electrophoresis: A Gel-Based Proteomic Approach for Protein Analysis -- Determination and Quantification of Bacterial Virulent Gene Expression Using Quantitative Real Time PCR -- Using a Lentivirus-Based Inducible RNAi Vector to Silence a Gene -- Analysis of Toxicants-Induced Alterations in DNA Methylation by Methylation-Sensitive Random Amplified Polymorphic DNA-Polymerase Chain Reaction (MS-RAPD-PCR) -- Detection of DNA Methylation by MeDIP and MBDCap Assays: An Overview of Techniques -- Analysis of Telomere Length and Aberrations by Quantitative FISH -- Detection of Loss of Heterozygosity in Tk-Deficient Mutants from L5178Y Tk+/??3.7.2C Mouse Lymphoma Cells -- Detection of DNA Double-Strand Breaks and Chromosome Translocations Using Ligation-Mediated PCR and Inverse PCR -- 32P-Postlabeling Analysis of DNA Adducts -- Determination of Mutational Spectra Induced by Environmental Toxicants in Complex Human Cell Populations -- Detection of Pig-a Mutant Erythrocytes in the Peripheral Blood of Rats and Mice -- Analysis of In Vivo Mutation in the Hprt and Tk Genes of Mouse Lymphocytes -- Molecular Analysis of Mutations in the Human HPRT Gene -- Simultaneous Quantification of t(14;18) and HPRT Exon 2/3 Deletions In Human Lymphocytes -- Analysis of Mutations in K-ras and p53 Genes in Sputum and Plasma Samples -- ACB-PCR Quantification of Low-Frequency Hotspot Cancer-Driver Mutations -- Detection and Characterization of Oncogene Mutations in Preneoplastic and Early Neoplastic Lesions -- The Sister Chromatid Exchange (SCE) Assay -- The Gene Cluster Instability (GCI) Assay for Recombination -- New Perspectives on Unscheduled DNA Synthesis: Functional Assay for Global Genomic DNA Nucleotide Excision Repair -- Host Cell Reactivation: Assay for Actively Transcribed DNA Nucleotide Excision Repair Using Luciferase Family Expression Vectors -- Methods for Establishing and Using a Stable Cell Line Expressing Both Gaussia Luciferase and Firefly Luciferase to Screen for Endoplasmic Reticulum Stress -- FREMSA: A Method That Provides Direct Evidence of the Interaction Between MicroRNA and mRNA.
Genetics and Genomics. http://scigraph.springernature.com/things/product-market-codes/L32000
Human Genetics. http://scigraph.springernature.com/things/product-market-codes/B12008
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781071602225
This fully revised book includes new and improved protocols to analyze toxicity at the DNA, RNA, and protein levels using genomic, epigenomic, transcriptomic, and proteomic approaches. Sections of the book address key subjects such as bioinformatics and biostatistics, toxicant-induced lung inflammation and tumors, analysis of protein and gene expression and silencing, gene promoter methylation, detection of chromosomal and genome-wide damage, analysis of DNA-adducts and surrogate gene mutations, detection and characterization of cancer gene mutation, and many other areas of study. Written for the highly successful Methods in Molecular Biology series, chapters include introductions to their respective topics, lists of the necessary materials and reagents, step-by-step, readily reproducible laboratory protocols, and tips on troubleshooting and avoiding known pitfalls. Comprehensive and up-to-date, Molecular Toxicology Protocols, Third Edition will prove to play an important role in generating a better understanding of the field of toxicology and its sub-disciplines.