Chapman & Nakielny's aids to radiological differential diagnosis [electronic resource]
- Chapman & Nakielny's aids to radiological differential diagnosis[electronic resource] / edited by Hameed Raflee.
- 7th ed.
- Radiological differential diagnosis
Aids to radiological differential diagnosis
- Amsterdam. : Elsevier, 2020.
- Raflee, Hameed
- 1 online resource.
Chapman & Nakielny’s Aids to Radiological Differential Diagnosis is a well-loved radiology resource, used by trainees and practitioners worldwide to hone their knowledge of radiological differential diagnosis for the most commonly encountered conditions throughout the body. It is an invaluable quick-reference companion in everyday practice, as well as an essential study tool when preparing for the FRCR or similar examinations.
First published 35 years ago Stephen Chapman and Richard Nakielny’s original aims remain as relevant today as when the book was originally conceived. However radiology has expanded rapidly in recent years and this Seventh Edition is the biggest revision this book has had in its long history with major changes incorporated into nearly every section.
4. Soft tissues
6. Cardiovascular system
7. Abdomen and gastrointestinal tract
8. Hepatobiliary, pancreas and spleen
9. Adrenals, urinary tract, testes and prostate
10. Gynaecology and obstetrics
12. Head and neck
13. Skull and brain
15. Nuclear medicine
이 도서의 다른 판차
|Aids to radiological differential diagnosis||Stephen Chapman||2nd||1990||연세의학도서관 3층 구관 39서가 3열||616.0757 C466a2|