Analytical Techniques in Biochemistry [electronic resource]
- Analytical Techniques in Biochemistry[electronic resource] / by Mahin Basha.
- 1st ed.
- New York, NY : Humana, 2020.
- IX, 126 p. 84 illus., 50 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Springer Protocols Handbooks,1949-2448
- Chapter 1. Sedimentation -- Chapter 2. Filtration -- Chapter 3. Centrifugation -- 4. Colorimetry and spectrophotometer (spectrophotometry) -- Chapter 5. Chromatography -- Chapter 6. Electrophoresis -- Chapter 7. Immuno-techniques -- Chapter 8. Radioactivity -- Chapter 9. Microscopy and Specimen Preparation. .
- Biomedical engineering.
Biomedical Engineering/Biotechnology. http://scigraph.springernature.com/things/product-market-codes/B24000
Biological Techniques. http://scigraph.springernature.com/things/product-market-codes/L28000
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781071601334
This book provides a comprehensive overview of the major biochemical analytical techniques, with detailed descriptions of the instrumentation and applications. The contributions, which each focus on a specific technique, are based on a thorough review and analysis of the current literature as well as the authors??experiences in the lab. Divided into nine parts, the book provides insights into basic separation techniques like sedimentation, filtration and centrifugation, as well as analytical techniques such as spectrophotometry, chromatography, electrophoresis, immuno-techniques, radioactivity and microscopy