Enzinger and Weiss's soft tissue tumors [electronic resource]
- Enzinger and Weiss's soft tissue tumors[electronic resource] / [edited by] John R. Goldblum, Sharon W. Weiss, Andrew L. Folpe.
- 7th ed.
- Soft tissue tumors
Enzinger and Weiss' soft tissue tumors
- Philadelphia, PA : Elsevier, 2020.
- 1 online resource.
- Soft Tissue Neoplasms
Since its first publication more than 35 years ago, Enzinger and Weiss’s Soft Tissue Tumors has established itself as the most comprehensive and authoritative reference available on soft tissue pathology. The 7th Edition from Drs. John R. Goldblum, Andrew L. Folpe, and Sharon W. Weiss, continues this tradition with detailed, well-written, logically organized coverage of the full spectrum of these often difficult and challenging tumors. It offers clear guidance to practicing and trainee pathologists on diagnosis of tumors by microscopy, immunohistochemistry, and molecular genetics, as well as a significant amount of clinically significant information of interest to the clinicians who most frequently see these diseases – dermatologists, orthopaedists, and oncologists.
2. Clinical Evaluation and Treatment of Soft Tissue Tumors
3. Radiologic Evaluation of Soft Tissue Tumors
4. Molecular Genetic Pathology of Soft Tissue Tumors
5. Approach to the Diagnosis of Soft Tissue Tumors
6. Immunohistochemistry for Analysis of Soft Tissue Tumors
7. Benign Fibroblastic/Myofibroblastic Proliferations, Including Superficial Fibromatoses
8. Fibrous Tumors of Infancy and Childhood
9. Borderline and Malignant Fibroblastic/Myofibroblastic Tumors
10. Benign Fibrohistiocytic Tumors
11. Fibrohistiocytic Tumors of Intermediate Malignancy
12. Undifferentiated Pleomorphic Sarcoma
13. Benign Lipomatous Tumors
15. Benign Tumors of Smooth Muscle
17. Gastrointestinal Stromal Tumor (GIST) and Extragastrointestinal GIST
20. Benign Vascular Tumors and Malformations
21. Hemangioendothelioma : Vascular Tumors of Intermediate Malignancy
22. Malignant Vascular Tumors
23. Tumors and Malformations of Lymphatic Vessels
24. Perivascular Tumors
25. Benign Tumors and Tumorlike Lesions of Synovial Tissue
26. Benign Tumors of Peripheral Nerves
27. Malignant Peripheral Nerve Sheath Tumors
28. Peripheral Neuroblastic Tumors
29. Soft Tissue Tumors Showing Melanocytic Differentiation
30. Cartilaginous and Osseous Soft Tissue Tumors
31. Miscellaneous Benign Soft Tissue Tumors and Pseudotumors
32. Soft Tissue Tumors of Intermediate Malignancy of Uncertain Type
33. Other Malignant Soft Tissue Tumors, Including Those of Uncertain Type