- Treatment of Non-vitamin K Antagonist Oral Anticoagulants[electronic resource] :For Prevention of Stroke / edited by Masaaki Uno, Kuniaki Ogasawara.
- Uno, Masaaki., editor., Ogasawara, Kuniaki., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- IX, 99 p. 31 illus., 13 illus. in color. : online resource.
- 1.Intracranial Bleeding -- 2.Severity and Outcomes of Intracerebral Bleeding and Cardiac Cerebral Embolism -- 3.Influence for Intracranial Bleeding Surgery -- 4.New Approaches for the Secondary Prevention of Cryptogenic Stroke Using Non-Vitamin K Antagonist Oral Anticoagulants -- 5.Secondary Prevention of Cerebral Infarct: Verification of Appropriateness in Choices of Anticoagulant by Comparison of Current and previous Treatment Results -- 6.Putaminal Hemorrhage in Patients with Oral Anticoagulants -Course of Treatment and Results of Endoscopic Evacuation -- 7.Secondary Prevention of Stroke with Atrial Fibrillation by New Oral Anticoagulants -- 8.Causes and Outcome in Patients with Cerebral Hemorrhage Using Anticoagulated Drugs.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789811018770