- Incidental Radiological Findings[electronic resource] / edited by Sabine Weckbach.
- Weckbach, Sabine., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- IX, 209 p. 150 illus., 50 illus. in color. : online resource.
- Medical Radiology,0942-5373
- Part I Introduction -- Chapter 1 Incidental Findings: Definition of the Concept -- Chapter 2 Incidental Findings ??Ethical Aspects -- Chapter 3 Medicolegal aspects and informed consent -- Part II IFs in population based imaging / reseach setting -- Chapter 4 Technical Prerequisites of Population-Based Imaging -- Part III Handling / Management of IFs in different countries / population based studies -- Chapter 5 SHIP -- Chapter 6 Management of Incidental Findings in the German National Cohort -- Chapter 7 UK Biobank -- Chapter 8 Management of incidental findings on neuroimaging in The Rotterdam Study -- Chapter 9 Incidental Findings in a Population Based Study Using Cardiac CT Experience from the Multi-Ethnic Study of Atherosclerosis (MESA) -- Chapter 10 Major incidental findings and their handling in the Swedish CArdioPulmonary BioImage Study (SCAPIS) -- Part IV Differences between IF in population based imaging and patients -- Chapter 11 Management of Incidental Findings in Patients -- Chapter 12 Categories of IFs / Examples of important Ifs -- Chapter 13 Incidental Findings on Abdominal CT -- Chapter 14 Incidental findings in 18F-FDG PET/CT and PET/MR -- Chapter 15 Incidental Findings in Ultrasound.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783319425795