Peters' atlas of tropical medicine and parasitology [electronic resource]
- Peters' atlas of tropical medicine and parasitology[electronic resource] / [edited by] Laura Nabarro, Stephen Morris-Jones, David A.J. Moore.
- 7th ed.
- Atlas of tropical medicine and parasitology
Tropical medicine and parasitology
- Philadelphia, PA : Elsevier, 2020.
- 1 online resource.
Newly organized and featuring new editors and hundreds of new images, Peters’ Atlas of Tropical Medicine and Parasitology, Seventh Edition, brings you up to date with today’s greatest challenges in tropical medicine. Increased global travel, climate change, human conflict, short-term/large-scale human assemblies, potent therapeutic agents, drug resistance, and vaccine misinformation have contributed to a greatly changed landscape in this complex field. This practical, highly visual guide provides more than 1,300 stunning illustrations, making it an authoritative parasitology resource for accurate diagnosis of complex diseases.
2. Infections Acquired Percutaneously
3. Infections Acquired Through the Gastrointestinal Tract
4. Infections Acquired by Airborne Transmission
6. Bites, stings, venoms, toxins
8. Non-Communicable Disease
9. Diseases of Unusual or Uncertain Aetiology
이 도서의 다른 판차
|Atlas of tropical medicine and parasitology||Peters, Wallace||6 Edition||2007|
|Tropical medicine and parasitology||Peters, Wallace||5 Edition||2002|
|Color atlas of tropical medicine and parasitology||Peters, Wallace||4 Edition||1995|
|A colour atlas of tropical medicine and parasitology||Peters, Wallace||2 Edition||1981|