- lost in space :Architecture and Dementia.
- Basel/Berlin/Boston : Birkhäuser, 2014.
- Lüdtke, Insa.
- 1 online resource (224 pages).
- 챦쨩쩔Content -- Lost in Space -- Prologue -- Rediscovering SpaceDementia as a chance to renew our approach to architecture -- Architecture and Space -- Learning, Remembering and Feeling Space -- Architecture Should Be Self-Evident and ComprehensibleAn interview with Volkwin Marg -- Change of Scenery: One Space 창?? Different ImpressionsAn interview with Friederike Tebbe -- Sonnweid HouseExtension of a nursing home -- Haaptmann창?р꽓s schlassCare and nursing home for the elderly -- house of lifeNursing home -- Fischer, RalphlostA cultural analysis of the relationship between space and dementia -- individual and society -- dementia as a cultural challenge -- dementia 창?? forms, research and prognoses -- dementia 창?? an illness with many repercussionsInterdependencies between the family, care services, caregivers and residents -- alzheimer창?р꽓s 창?? fate or challenge? -- music in the therapy of alzheimer창?р꽓sAn interview with Dorothea Muthesius -- dance and cognitionAn interview with Gabriele Brandstetter -- Heylighen, Ann#Van Steenwinkel, Iris#Van Audenhove, Chantalmidmost 창?? living with dementia -- house and courtyard -- layers of livingOn the anatomy of the house -- typological gridsSustaining the familiar through the full cycle of life -- lightPerception and health -- architectural space, acoustics and dementia -- norra vram nursing home -- hanna reemtsma house -- gairola house -- house of sense memory -- block and quarter -- a neighbourhood for a lifetimeUrban neighbourhoods for the elderly and people with dementia -- meaningful outdoor spaces for people with dementia -- kahla housing for the elderly.
- Architecture -- Psychological aspects.
Barrier-free design for people with mental disabilities.
Dementia -- Patients -- Care.
- 기타형태 저록
- Print version: L체dtke, Insa lost in space : Architecture and Dementia Basel/Berlin/Boston : Birkh채user,c2014 9783038215004