- Bariatric Surgical Practice Guide[electronic resource] :Recommendations / edited by Saravana Kumar, Rachel Maria Gomes.
- Kumar, Saravana., editor., Gomes, Rachel Maria., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVIII, 309 p. 1 illus. : online resource.
- Part 1.Selection of a patient -- 1.Selection guidelines for bariatric surgery -- 2.Bariatric surgery in adolescents -- 3.Selection of bariatric surgery procedures in special circumstances -- 4.Preoperative evaluation and contraindications to bariatric surgery -- Part 2.Preoperative predictors of outcomes -- 5.Definition of outcomes after bariatric surgery -- 6.Preoperative predictors of weightloss after bariatric surgery -- 7.Preoperative predictors of Diabetes control following bariatric surgery -- Part 3.Technical considerations -- 8.Standardization of technique in sleeve gastrectomy -- 9.Technical considerations in gastric plication with or without a band -- 10.Standardization of technique in roux-en-Y gastric bypass -- 11.Technical considerations of duodenal switch and variants -- Part 4.Specific situations in bariatric surgery -- 12.Gastroesophageal reflux disease and bariatric surgery -- 13.Ventral hernia repair in the morbidly obese -- 14.Gallstone disease before and after bariatric surgery -- 15.Polycystic ovarian disease, pregnancy and bariatric surgery -- 16.Nonalcoholic fatty liver disease and effects of bariatric surgery -- 17.Outcomes of diabetic microvascular complications after bariatric surgery -- 18.Role of bariatric surgery in end-organ failure -- Part 5: Postoperative pathways -- 19.Peri-operative venous thromboembolism prophylaxis after bariatric surgery -- 20.Peri-operative management of medical comorbidities after bariatric surgery -- 21.Peri-operative management of obstructive sleep apnea after bariatric surgery -- 22.Enhanced recovery after bariatric surgery -- Part 6.Surgical complications after bariatric surgery -- 23.Post Sleeve gastrectomy leaks -- 24.Detection and management of internal hernias -- 25.Prevention and management of marginal ulcers -- 26.Prevention and management of gastro-jejunostomy strictures -- 27.Management of leaks after gastric bypass -- 28.Prevention and management of bleeding after sleeve gastrectomy and gastric bypass -- Part 9.Revisional bariatric surgery -- 29.Revisional surgical options after laparoscopic adjustable gastric banding -- 30.Revisional surgical options after laparoscopic sleeve gastrectomy -- 31.Revisional surgical options after laparoscopic roux-en-Y gastric bypass -- Part10.Nutritional management in bariatric surgery -- 32.Perioperative diet management in bariatric surgery -- 33.Importance of proteins after bariatric surgery -- 34.Anaemia and related deficiencies in bariatric surgery -- 35.Calcium and vitamin D deficiencies in bariatric surgery -- 36.Other micronutrient deficiencies in bariatric surgery. .
Minimally invasive surgery.
Medicine & Public Health.
Minimally Invasive Surgery.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789811027048