- Novel Frontiers in the Production of Compounds for Biomedical Use[electronic resource] / edited by Annie Van Broekhoven, Fred Shapiro, Jozef Ann챕.
- Broekhoven, Annie Van., editor., Shapiro, Fred., editor., Ann챕, Jozef., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- VI, 454 p. : online resource.
- Focus on Biotechnology,1569-268X ; 1
- Genomics: the New Approach to the Discovery of New Compounds -- The Genomics Approach: Is it Really the Solution? -- The Contribution of Genomics to the Discovery of New Antibiotics -- Antibiotics -- The Antibiotic Gallidermin-Evolution of a Production Process -- Resistance to ?-Lactams, a Self-Regenerating Problem -- Resistance to aminoglycoside Antibiotics: Function meets structure -- The Genetics and Biochemistry of Resistance to Glycopeptide Antibiotics -- ?-Lactamases, an Old but Ever Renascent Problem -- Metabolic Flux Analysis in Streptomyces Coelicolor: Effect of nitrogen source -- Metabolic Engineering of the Lysine Pathway for ?-Lactam Overproduction in Penicillium Chrysogenum -- Glycosylation of Antibiotics and Other Agents from Actinomycetes -- Enzymatic Synthesis of Amoxicillin -- Production of Therapeutic Antibodies -- New Recombinant Bi- and Trispecific Antibody Derivatives -- Advantages of Single-Domain Antigen-Binding Fragments Derived from Functional Camel Heavy-Chain Antibodied -- Heterologous Protein Production: New Production Strategies -- Furin as a Tool for the Endoproteolytic Maturation of Susceptible Recombinant Biopharmaceuticals -- Development of Bioprocesses for the Generation of Anti-Inflammatory, Anti-Viral and Anti-Leukaemic Agents -- Apoptosis and Bioprocess Technology -- Gram-Positive Bacteria as Host Cells for Heterologous Production of Biopharmaceuticals -- Multiple Pathways of Exoprotein Secretion in Gram-Negative Bacteria -- Alteration of Metabolic Flux Distributions in Recombinant Escherichia Coli in Response to Heterologous Protein Production -- Dynamics of Proteolysis and its Influence on the Accumulation of Intracellular Recombinant Protein -- Artificial Organs and Xenografting -- The Impact of Transgenesis and Cloning on Cell and Organ Xenotransplantation to Humans -- Reinforced Bioartificial Skin in the Form of Collagen Sponge and Threads -- Antitumour Compounds -- Towards the Generation of Novel Antitumour Agents from Actinomycetes by Combinational Biosynthesis -- Cell Immobilisation of Taxus Media -- Pre and Probiotics -- The Role of Prebiotics in Human Gut Microbiology -- The Influence of Intestinal Microflora on Mucosal and Systemic Immune Responses.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9780792367475