- Non-Myeloablative Allogeneic Transplantation[electronic resource] / edited by Asad Bashey, Edward D. Ball.
- Bashey, Asad., editor., Ball, Edward D., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- X, 216 p. : online resource.
- Cancer Treatment and Research,0927-3042 ; 110
- 1 Development of allogeneic hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (HSCT) -- 2 Immunosuppression with limited toxicity: the characteristics of nucleoside analogs and anti-lymphocyte antibodies used in nonmyeloablative hematopoietic cell transplantation -- 3 Mobilization of allogeneic peripheral blood progenitor cells -- 4 Non-myeloblative induction of mixed hematopoietic chimerism: application to transplantation tolerance and hematologicmalignancies in experimental and clinical studies -- 5 Combined use of autografting and non-myeloablative allografting for the treatment of hematologic malignancies and metastatic breast cancer -- 6 Non-myeloablative hematopoietic stem cell transplantation (NST) in the treatment of human malignancies: from animal models to clinical practice -- 7 Non-myeloablative allogeneic hematopoietic transplantation and induction of graft-versus-malignancy -- 8 Outpatient allografting in hematologic malignancies and nonmalignant disorders ??applying lessons learned in the canine model to humans -- 9 Non-myeloablative transplants for congenital diseases.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781461353041