- Roots: The Dynamic Interface between Plants and the Earth[electronic resource] :The 6th Symposium of the International Society of Root Research, 11??5 November 2001, Nagoya, Japan / edited by Jun Abe.
- Abe, Jun., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XII, 460 p. : online resource.
- Developments in Plant and Soil Sciences ; 101
- 3. Structural aspects of bulge formation during root hair initiation -- 3. Morphological and physiological characteristics of a root-hairless mutant in rice (Oryza sativa L.) -- 4. Growth and cell wall changes in rice roots during spaceflight -- 5. Super roots in Lotus corniculatus: A unique tissue culture and regeneration system in a legume species -- 6. Searching for quantitative trait loci controlling root traits in maize: a critical appraisal -- 7. Relative importance of nodal roots and apical buds in the control of branching in Trifolium repens L. -- 8. Biological activities and structure-activity relationship of substitution compounds of N-[2-(3-indolyl)ethyl]succinamic acid and N-[2-(1-naphthyl)ethyl]succinamic acid, derived from a new category of root-promoting substances, N-(phenethyl)succinamic acid analogs -- 9. Jasmonates promote cabbage (Brassica oleracea L. var Capitata L.) root and shoot development -- 10. Silicification of bamboo (Phyllostachys heterocycla Mitf.) root and leaf -- 11. How do roots penetrate strong soil? -- 12. Conservation and divergence of signaling pathways between roots and soil microbes ??the Rhizobium-legume symbiosis compared to the development of lateral roots, mycorrhizal interactions and nematode-induced galls -- 13. Influence of pasture management (nitrogen and lime addition and insecticide treatment) on soil organisms and pasture root system dynamics in the field -- 14. Host-specific plant signal and G-protein activator, mastoparan, trigger differentiation of zoospores of the phytopathogenic oomycete Aphanomyces cochlioides -- 15. Reporter genes: applications to the study of arbuscular mycorrhizal (AM) fungi and their symbiotic interactions with plant roots -- 16. A comparison of root characteristics in relation to nutrient and water stress in two maize hybrids -- 17. Fibrous root turnover and growth in sugar beet (Beta vulgaris var. saccharifera) as affected by nitrogen shortage -- 18. The effects of elevated atmospheric CO2 and soil P placement on cotton root deployment -- 19. Genotypic and environmental variations in root morphology in rice genotypes under upland field conditions -- 20. Regulation of root development in sweetpotato and cassava by soil moisture during their establishment period -- 21. Histological observation of secondary aerenchyma formed immediately after flooding in Sesbania cannabina and S. rostrata -- 22. Physiological implications of ultradian oscillations in plant roots -- 23. Responses of root length/leaf area ratio and specific root length of an understory herb, Pteridophyllum racemosum, to increases in irradiance -- 24. Oxidative stress triggered by aluminum in plant roots -- 25. Rapid changes in levels of mineral nutrients in root-tip cells following short-term exposure to aluminium -- 26. Fine root growth and element concentrations of Norway spruce as affected by wood ash and liquid fertilization -- 27. Rooting strategy of naturally regenerated beech in Silver birch and Scots pine woodlands -- 28. Root system development of Larix gmelinii trees affected by micro-scale conditions of permafrost soils in central Siberia -- 29. Root growth characteristics, biomass and nutrient dynamics of seedlings of two larch species raised under different fertilization regimes -- 30. Growth characteristics of root-shoot relations of three birch seedlings raised under different water regimes -- 31. Seasonal changes in the contribution of root respiration to total soil respiration in a cool-temperate deciduous forest -- 32. Subsoil root activity in tree-based cropping systems -- 33. Tomato root distribution, yield and fruit quality under subsurface drip irrigation -- 34. Effect of organic and inorganic fertigation on yields, ?15N values, and ?13C values of tomato (Lycopersicon esculentum Mill. cv. Saturn) -- 35. Non-invasive imaging of roots with high resolution X-ray micro-tomography -- 36. Simultaneous X-ray imaging of plant root growth and water uptake in thin-slab systems -- 37. Comparison of tomato root distributions by minirhizotron and destructive sampling -- 38. Analysis of root images from auger sampling with a fast procedure: a case of application to sugar beet -- 39. A new approach for the quantification of root-cap mucilage exudation in the soil -- 40. Root-pressure driven xylem sap flow in greenhouse melon (Cucumis melo L.): diurnal change and the effects of shading, growth stage, rootstock and fruit number -- 41. Suppression of nitrification and nitrous oxide emission by the tropical grass Brachiaria humidicola -- 42. Root carbon contributions to soil aggregate formation and function -- 43. Root response to mechanical stress in plants growing on slopes: an experimental system for morphological, biochemical and molecular analysis -- 44. Transient resistance to root growth inhibition by moderate water stress: A possible explanation -- 45. Plant health effects of Acremonium root endophytes compared to those of arbuscular mycorrhiza -- 46. Effects of root pruning and root zone restriction on spikelet fertility of paddy rice (Oryza sativa L.) under cool water condition.
- Life sciences.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9789048164073