- Role of Apoptosis in Infection[electronic resource] / edited by Diane E. Griffin.
- Griffin, Diane E., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- IX, 296 p. : online resource.
- Current Topics in Microbiology and Immunology,0070-217X ; 289
- Mechanisms of Apoptosis During Reovirus Infection -- Poliovirus, Pathogenesis of Poliomyelitis, and Apoptosis -- Neuronal Cell Death in Alphavirus Encephalomyelitis -- HSV-Induced Apoptosis in Herpes Encephalitis -- The Role of Apoptosis in Defense Against Baculovirus Infection in Insects -- The Role of Host Cell Death in Salmonella Infections -- Role of Macrophage Apoptosis in the Pathogenesis of Yersinia -- Entamoeba histolytica Activates Host Cell Caspases During Contact-Dependent Cell Killing -- Interactions Between Malaria and Mosquitoes: The Role of Apoptosis in Parasite Establishment and Vector Response to Infection -- Apoptosis and Its Modulation During Infection with Toxoplasma gondii: Molecular Mechanisms and Role in Pathogenesis -- Modulation of the Immune Response in the Nervous System by Rabies Virus -- Apoptotic Cells at the Crossroads of Tolerance and Immunity.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9783540230069