- Advances in Bladder Research[electronic resource] / edited by Laurence S. Baskin, Simon W. Hayward.
- Baskin, Laurence S., editor., Hayward, Simon W., editor.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- XVI, 493 p. : online resource.
- Advances in Experimental Medicine and Biology,0065-2598 ; 462
- 1. Uroplakins as Markers of Urothelial Differentiation -- 2. Urothelial Tissue Regulation: Unraveling the Role of the Stroma -- 3. Creation of Bladder Tissue in Vitro and in Vivo: A System for Organ Replacement -- 4. Reconstruction of the Urinary Bladder by Auto-Augmentation, Enterocystoplasty, and Composite Enterocystoplasty -- 5. Epithelial-Mesenchymal Interactions in the Bladder: Implications for Bladder Augmentation -- 6. Serosal Thickening, Smooth Muscle Cell Growth, and Phenotypic Changes in the Rabbit Bladder Wall during Outflow Obstruction and Regeneration -- 7. Replicative Senescence in Human Uroepithelial Cells -- 8. Ultrastructural Smooth Muscle Ontogeny of the Rat Bladder -- 9. Fetal Bladder Physiology -- 10. Developmental Aspects of the Contractile Smooth Muscle Component in Small Intestinal Submucosa Regenerated Urinary Bladder -- 11. Contractile Protein Changes in Urinary Bladder Smooth Muscle following Outlet Obstruction -- 12. Calcium Ion Homeostasis in Urinary Bladder Smooth Muscle -- 13. Cyclooxygenase-2: A Key Regulator of Bladder Prostaglandin Formation -- 14. Role of Angiotensin II in Bladder Smooth Muscle Growth and Function -- 15. New Concepts on the Normal and Abnormal Developing Bladder -- 16. Biochemical and Physiological Characterization of the Urinary Bladder in Ehlers-Danlos Syndrome -- 17. The Role of Collagen in Bladder Filling -- 18. Pathways for Relaxation of Detrusor Smooth Muscle -- 19. Maturation of Bladder Reflex Pathways during Postnatal Development -- 20. Subcellular Distribution of Free Fatty Acids, Phospholipids, and Endogenous Lipase Activity of Rabbit Urinary Bladder Smooth Muscle and Mucosa -- 21. Effects of Glutamate Receptor Antagonists on Lower Urinary Tract Function in Conscious Unanesthetized Rats -- 22. Observations from the Spontaneously Hypertensive Rat: Insight into NGF Regulation and Noradrenergic Hyper-Innervation in the Lower Urinary Tract -- 23. Role of Na+-K+-ATPase Activity in Regulation of Detrusor Contractility and Diabetic Bladder Dysfunction -- 24. Restoration of Bladder Function in Spastic Neropathic Bladder Using Sacral Deafferentation and Different Techniques of Neurostimulation -- 25. Pathophysiology of Bacterial Cystitis -- 26. Role of Vaginal Colonization in Urinary Tract Infections (UTIs) -- 27. Host Factors in Susceptibility to Urinary Tract Infections -- 28. Induction of Nitric Oxide Synthase with Urinary Tract Infections -- 29. Interferon Alpha for the Treatment of Superficial Bladder Cancer -- 30. Urokinase (u-PA) and the u-PA Receptor: Modulation of in Vitro Invasiveness of Human Bladder Cancer Cell Lines -- 31. The Role of Matrix Metalloproteinases in an in Vitro Model of Bladder Tumor Invasion -- 32. DNA Methylation in Development of Bladder Cancer -- 33. Cellular Proliferation and Cell-Cell Cycle Regulatory Proteins as Prognostic Markers for Transitional Cell Carcinoma of the Bladder -- 34. Urothelial Differentiation and Bladder Cancer -- 35. Complexity, Retinoid-Responsive Gene Networks, and Bladder Carcinogenesis -- 36. Tumor Cell Motility: A Novel Therapeutic Target in Bladder Carcinoma, Experimental and Clinical Results.
Medicine & Public Health.
- 기본자료 저록
- Springer eBooks
- 기타형태 저록
- Printed edition: 9781461371472