[공지사항] Video article - JoVE: Science Education free video (~6/30)
In response to the spread of the coronavirus, a medical / science video article of JoVE: Science Education is provided by the JoVE publisher for free.
Video article is a article expressed by video / animation of research, Clinical Skills, and experimental procedures.
It can be used both in the campus and off the campus, so please use it if you are interested.
– In the campus: https://www.jove.com/science-education-library
– Off the campus: (After login to medical library homepage) https://openlink.ymlproxy.yonsei.ac.kr/link.n2s?url=https://www.jove.com/science-education-library
● Offer period : 2020 June 30
– Clinical Skills
SE19: Physical Examinations I
SE20: Physical Examinations Ⅱ
SE25: Physical Examinations Ⅲ
SE26: Emergency Medicine and Critical Care
SE27: Nursing Skills
– Basic Biology
SE1: General Laboratory Techniques
SE2: Basic Methods in Cellular & Molecular Biology
SE3: Biology I: Yeast, Drosophila and C. Elegans
SE4: Biology II: Mouse, Zebrafish, and Chick
SE23: Lab Animal Research
SE31: Lab Safety
– Advanced Biology
SE6: Developmental Biology
SE9: Cell Biology
SE35: Electrical Engineering
SE36: Mechanical Engineering
SE37: Chemical Engineering
SE38 : Structural Engineering
SE39 : Biomedical Engineering
SE40 : Materials Engineering
SE82 : Aeronautical Engineering
– In addition, we offer a variety of video articles from Chemistry, Environmental Sciences, Physics, Psychology, Lab Manuals, JoVE Core (animation of theories of biology / psychology textbooks).
● User Guide : refer to attached pdf file
※The medical library subscribes to various video article series from JoVE publishers. These series can be used at any time, regardless of the offer period, so please use it. (JoVE series direct link)