[공지사항] Journal Article Writing Webinar(Online) (05/19)
Yonsei University and Editage, an English-language article correction brand of CACTUS Communications, provide webinar(online lecture) for about ‘ How to increase acceptance rate for authors’ journal submissions‘.
We hope it is of interest to you.
■ Contents: How an understanding of the journal editor’s perspective can dramatically increase the prospect of your research report being accepted into peer review
– Improving the acceptance rate for authors’ journal submissions by building their credibility while avoiding missteps
– practical, tested, low-effort/high-return strategies that are aimed at busy scholars who want to place emphasis on ‘what counts.’
■ Date/Time: MAY 19th, 13:00-14:00 (Korea Standard Time)
※Editage doesn’t provide webinar video after end of online lecture. It will send email with attachement files of instruction data within 10 days after webinar.
■ Instructor: Dr. Caven S. Mcloughlin
– Professor at Kent State University, Ohio, USA
– A current, active Fulbright Specialist in Journal & Grant Writing with a mandate to consult with faculty about how to get their work accepted by prestigious, high-impact, English-language journals.
* Fulbright Specialist: Worldwide scholarship program. The program pairs highly qualified U.S. academics and professionals with host institutions abroad to share their expertise, strengthen institutional linkages.
■ Registration: https://www.editage.co.kr/yonseiwebinar/ > Click ‘강의 등록’ red button >Type first name and email and click ‘REGISTER’