[공지사항] Patents, Vaccines, and Viruses - Webinar (by Clarivate Derwent)
The patented information (biosequence and chemical structure, etc.) at the time of COVID-19 pandemic helps to understand disease and facilitate the development of therapeutics.
The best patent database Derwent of Claribate, renowned for JCR, offers a special lecture on the role and influence of IP (Intellectual Property) which has become more important during this period.
If you are interested in this topic, please register for this special lecture.
● Title : Patents, Vaccines, and Viruses: A conversation about the role of IP in the age of COVID-19
● Date and time : APRIL 17th 2020 01:00 AM (Korea time)
※ Clarivate will send ‘Recorded webinar video’ after the webinar to those who have registered webinar but did not participate at that time.
– SANDEEP THAKUR (Head of Biopharma IP Product Management at Clarivate Analytics)
– TONY TRIPPE (Managing Director at Patinformatics, he has been named one of the Top 300 IP Strategists by IAM Magazine)
● Main contents
– How are patent gene sequences and chemical structures impacting vaccine development today versus a decade ago? What role will they play in the future?
– What can past responses to global pandemics teach us about the importance and management of intellectual property now?
– What impact has the current climate had on IP activity more generally across the globe and how can patent practitioners guide organizations to create and maintain innovation momentum?
● How to register
1. Access below url > Click ‘등록하기(Register)’
Contact: #82914 (firstname.lastname@example.org)