- Data Type
- Fundamentals of Surgical Simulation[electronic resource] :Principles and Practice / by Anthony G. Gallagher, Gerald C. O'Sullivan.
- Gallagher, Anthony G., author., O'Sullivan, Gerald C., author.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XVIII, 374 p. : online resource.
- Total State.
- Improving Medical Outcome - Zero Tolerance
- Contents Note
- Agents of change -- Simulations for procedural training -- Human factors in acquiring medical skills; Perception and Cognition -- Human factors in acquiring medical skills; Learning and skill acquisition in procedural medicine -- Metrics for the measurement of skill -- Metric based simulation training -- Validation of metrics coupled to simulation training -- Metric-based training to proficiency; What is it and how is it done? -- Didactic education and training for improved intra-operative performance; e-learning comes of age -- Simulation training for improved procedural performance -- Simulation in and for medicine; Where next? -- Proficiency-based progression simulation training; a to-do list for medicine.
- Topical Term
Medicine & Public Health.
Medicine/Public Health, general.
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9780857297624