- Data Type
- Tight Junctions[electronic resource] / by Lorenza Gonzalez-Mariscal.
- Gonzalez-Mariscal, Lorenza., author.
- SpringerLink (Online service)
- Phy Desc.
- XI, 224 p. : online resource.
- Contents Note
- Evolution of the Transporting Epithelium Phenotype -- Occludin, a Constituent of Tight Junctions -- Tight Junction Channels -- JAM Family Proteins -- Cingulin, a Cytoskeleton-Associated Protein of the Tight Junction -- ZO Proteins and Tight Junction Assembly -- TJ Proteins That Make Round Trips to the Nucleus -- Tight Junctions and the Regulation of Epithelial Cell Proliferation and Gene Expression -- Tight Junction Proteins and Cancer -- Regulation of Paracellular Transport across Tight Junctions by the Actin Cytoskeleton -- Regulation of Tight Junctions??Functional Integrity -- Tight Junctions during Development -- Tight Junctions and the Blood-Brain Barrier -- Tight Junctions in CNS Myelin -- Tight Junction Modulation and Its Relationship to Drug Delivery.
- Topical Term
- Life sciences.
- Host Item
- Springer eBooks
- Additional Item
- Printed edition: 9780387332017